• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Champion Overworld Sprites for FR/LG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProGabe

Rouge Trainer
Years
  • Hey guys Im new here and was wondering if anyone could provide me with overworld sprites for all the champions in FR/LG style. I tried making my own but they came out....meh.. Not to mention I couldnt make Alder or Wallace at all!

View attachment 67989

These are my attempts... Steven was quick and easy I just recolored bill.. Lance i just recolored too, but it came out odd in my opinion... Cynthia was a PAIN, I couldnt figure her out at all and once i finnally did I still wasnt too happy wth it. Iris suprisingly wasnt too bad but still hard..

Anyways, if some one can please provide alder and wallace (and if you have better versions of the others that'd be great too!) Id really appreciate it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back