• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charizard 019/159 -- 28280 HP

Days
    • Seen Aug 7, 2023
    Hi all,

Hopefully someone can help me with this thread.

My son packed yesterday a Charizard 019/159, however I can't find the exact same card. It has 28280 HP and it is fully holo gold.

See attached for pictures.

As I am not so familiar where and how to continue can someone provide me feedback/input how to proceed on the rarity etc.?

Attachments

• Charizard 019/159 -- 28280 HP
      IMG-5498.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 7
      IMG-5497.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 9
      IMG-5496.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 9

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • Hi all,

Hopefully someone can help me with this thread.

My son packed yesterday a Charizard 019/159, however I can't find the exact same card. It has 28280 HP and it is fully holo gold.

See attached for pictures.

As I am not so familiar where and how to continue can someone provide me feedback/input how to proceed on the rarity etc.?

Hi! i'm sorry, but that card is fake. Pokemon cards don't even have close to that high hp and there is no gold charizard vstar.

Back