• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 9] Cold Scarlet

Years
  • ---Session 39---

I leave the cafeteria and go to Alfornada to beat down a nearby Rufflet outbreak.
    Back to the Cafeteria afterward. Time to explore the Canyon Biome, starting from the Central Plaza =D

Harry the Student. Alolan Graveler & Fraxure. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Fraxure faints and Graveler Brick Breaks Sandslash. Another Icicle Spear faints Graveler.
    Wayne the Student. Gothitelle & Polteageist. Snowscape & Icicle Spear. Gothitelle faints. Polteageist uses Shadow Ball on Sandslash. Sandslash knocks out Polteageist with Icicle Spear next turn and Froslass faints the Golurk that came in with Blizzard.

Chun the student. Plusle & Minun. Snowscape & Icicle Spear. Minun faints. Plusle Nuzzles Sandslash. Froslass' Blizzard faints Plusle next turn.
    Anne the Student. Hitmonchan & Hitmonlee. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Hitmonchan faints. Hitmonlee uses High Jump Kick, but Sandslash lives, just barely. Mach Punch. Just take the L and don't make me waste a Revive you lesser hitmon. :sneaky:
    Blizzard is not enough to faint it. But it is on the next turn with Frosmoth beside it.

Meal Power replenishment time at the cafeteria. Hopefully this one isn't a dud like the last one.
    Back to the Canyon Biome. I come across a shiny Scrafty fairly fast. It knows Head Smash, but fortunately it keeps missing.

Spoiler:

John of the League Club. Gothitelle & Meowstic. They use Psychic Terrain to trigger a Psychic Seed. Froslass uses Snowscape & Sandslash Icicle Spears Gothitelle, which just barely lives and uses Foul Play, but Froslass avoids it. Meowstic uses Light Screen. Icicle Spear faints it anyway and Froslass finishes of Gothitelle with Blizzard. Reuniclus & Aclremie come in. Alcremie eats a berry to better tank my Iron Head and lives it barely. Froslass uses Aurora Veil. Reuniclus uses Expanding Force. Icicle Spear on Reuniclus and it barely lives. Froslass finishes both of with Blizzard.

Yama the Student. Bastiodon & Magneton. Snowscape - Brick Break. Bastiodon lives on Sturdy, of course, and Body Presses Sandslash while Magneton uses Light Screen. Brick Break on Magneton which also lives on Sturdy and Blizzard to finish both of them off.
    Duraludon comes in. Brick Break deletes it.

Fiona the Student. Milcery & Sinistea. Thunderbolt sends Milcery into yellow HP and Icicle Spear faints the teacup. Dazzling Gleam does not do much. It Baby-Doll Eyes Sandslash, but Thunderbolt faints Milcery.

Dana of the League Club. Whimsicott & Cinccino. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Whimsicott faints. Cincinno Rock Blasts Froslass, 5 hits of course, because NPC hax (or Loaded Dice). Speaking of... Haxorus comes in lol
    Sandslash Brick Breaks Cincinno gone and Froslass Blizzards Haxorus gone. Eelektross, ew kill it! Icicle Spear manages to faint it.

I heal up at the PC machine and then camp to make a sandwich that requires 3 ingredients for a BBQ.
    Time for a back and forth for the Academy Lunch.

Art the Student. Electabuzz & Rhydon. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Rhydon faints and Electabuzz uses Thunder Wave on Froslass. Icicle Spear faints Electabuzz.
    Seori the Student. Scrafty & Hitmontop. Intimidate shenanigans again huh. Snowstorm - Brick Break. Scrafty faints Sandslash with High Jump Kick. Hitmontop fails a Counter. Frosmoth goes in and gets Sucker Punched by Hitmontop. Blizzard faints Scrafty, but Hitmontop lives only to faint to Air Slash. Crabominable comes in and Thunderbolt + Air Slash faints it.

I heal up at the nearby rest area. I enter a fight with a wild Tera Pokemon and run away from it again for a BBQ.
    I come across a chocolate covered Alolan Graveler in the hills West of the Rest Area... and find a shiny Golett shortly after too =D

Spoiler:

Time to go fetch another Academy Special =D
    And then back to the Canyon to explore the Eastern hills of that rest area. I enter Chargestone cavern afterward.

Ramona of the League Club. Hitmonlee & Hitmontop. Hitmontop Mach Punches and Froslass uses Snowscape. Sandslash Icicle Spears Hitmonlee gone. Scrafty comes in. Hitmontop Mach Punches Sandslash again and it faints. Froslass uses Blizzard and freezes Hitmontop. Scrafty tries to Drain Punch Froslass. Hitmontop stays frozen and Blizzard finishes it off. Air Slash faints Scrafty afterward.

I heal at a Rest Area in the cavern.
    Cecelia of the League Club. Mandibuzz & Talonflame. Snowscape - Icicle Spear... nope Protect. Ugh. Talonflame uses Flare Blitz and Burns Sandslash, because of course it does. I have Sandslash Icicle Spear Talonflame anyway. It lives barely and then gets deleted by Froslass' Blizzard. Mandibuzz lives in red HP. Toucannon comes in. Mandibuzz protects against Icicle Spear again. Blizzard faints the Toucannon. Sandslash gets to impale the Protect birb on an Icicle Spear the next turn.

I explore the main level of the cave only for now and turn back at every exit into the Polar Biome. I glide across a gap.
    Theo of the League Club. Porygon2 & Krookodile. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Krookodile faints. Porygon 2 misses Shadow Ball. Golurk comes in. Sandslash Icicle Spears the Porygon2, which lives on a sliver thanks to a Sitrus Berry. Froslass Blizzards both of them gone though.
    Galvantula comes in. Icicle Spear faints it.

I climb up to a higher level of the cave. Danyo of the League Club. Minior & Magnezone. Snowscape - Brick Break. Reflect & Body Press.
    Brick Break removes Magnezone and the Reflect. Blizzard faints Minior. Golurk & Rotom Wash come in. Rotom Protects against Sandslash's Brick Break and Froslass deletes Golurk with Blizzard. I repeat last turn and Rotom lives due to a stupid Sitrus Berry and Will-o-Wisps Sandslash. No matter, another Brick Break + Blizzard should be enough. It is.

My meal powers have expired, but I keep exploring the upper floor. I come across Beldium & Metang... gonna need to come back here later then just to see if I get lucky with a shiny one =P
    Cindy of the League Club. Galvantula & Duraludon. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Galvantula faints. Duraludon uses Thunder Wave on Sandslash.
    Alolan Golem comes in. Blizzard & Icicle Spear deal with Duraludon. Golem lives on a sliver and eats a Sitrus Berry. It's attack misses Froslass. Sandslash finishes Golem off with Brick Break and Froslass Thunderbolts Kingdra who uses an attack that gets dodged again.
    Icicle Spear faints Kingdra.

The path splits and I go one way, which leads to a drop down I remember being inaccessible from below so I follow it down and then I go to the cafeteria. That last bit of the upper floor is as good a reason as any to come back there with the shiny meal power active =P
    Pity that was another dud meal power, though I can't rule out having missed a shiny tynamo given how annoyingly similar it is.

I fly back to the cave rest area. I first go up to the upper floor to finish exploring it and then plunge down to the bottom floor.
    Tsubasa of the League Club. Rampardos & Skarmory. Thunderbolt almost faints Skarmory... Sturdy... Iron Head faints Rampardos. Skarmory Whirlwinds Sandslash out. Baxcalibur comes out and Electivire gets send in. Thunderbolt faints Skarmory and Baxcalibur Earthquakes Electivire gone despite it's Ground damage weakening berry. Scyther comes in. It lives Thunderbolt in red HP and then faints to Icicle Crash.

After finishing off my exploration I check the upper floor once more. No luck. I take an exit into the Polar Biome.
    Rayford the Student. Dewgong & Hisuian Qwilfish. Icicle Spear faints Qwilfish. Thunderbolt faints Dewgong.
    Marci the Student. Snubbull & Snubbull. Iron Head still faints it despite 2 Intimidates. Thunderbolt just barely doesn't faint the second one. Granbull comes in. Iron Head sends Granbull into red HP and Thunderbolt finishes off the Snubbull. Iron Head finishes off the Granbull.

Anthony the Student. Alolan Ninetales & Rotom Frost. Ninetales dodges the Iron Head. Froslass uses Aurora Veil. Dazzling Gleam - Shadow Ball. Ninetales avoid the Iron Head again... wth is going on here? Bright Powder + Snow Cloak? Third one finally faints it. Jeez.
    Rotom is in yellow HP after taking 2 Blizzards. Alcremie comes in. Iron Head faints it. Blizzard faints the Rotom.

Another dud... back for another shiny meal power. And off to Central Plaza to enter the Polar Biome again.
    Eve the Student. Hisui Qwilfish again... and Duosion. Icicle Spear faints Duosion and Thunderbolt sends Qwilfish into yellow HP. Icicle Spear finishes it off.

Hank of the League Club. Smeargle & Slaking. Aurora Veil - Icicle Spear. Smeargle faints. Slaking uses Throat Chop. Comfey comes in.
    Icicle Spear on Slaking and Blizzard finishes it off. Comfey gets Frozen solid. Blissey comes out. Comfey thaws out and Draining Kisses. Blissey eats a berry to tank the Brick Break. Blizzard re-freezes Comfey. lol
    Brick Break deletes Blissey now and Blizzard finishes of Comfey.

Cathy the Student. Grunbull & Granbull. Aurora Veil - Iron Head. One down. Granbull Crunches Froslass. In comes Cinccino. Granbull just barely lives Iron Head, but goes down to Thunderbolt. Another Cincinno comes in. Brick Break - Blizzard. One down. Cincinno Rock Blasts again. Froslass doesn't care all that much =P
    Another Brick break finishes it.

Another meal ends... another dud. Time to fetch a new one.
    Fleur of the League Club. Magnezone & Meowstic. Aurora Veil - Brick Break. Magnezone Body Presses. Meowstic tries to set up Light Screen again. I Brick Break it gone again along with Magnezone. Blizzard sends Meowstic into yellow HP and it eats a Sitrus Berry. Scizor comes in and I Brick Break it to demolish the Light Screen again. Blizzard faints the Meowstic. Bullet Punch misses Froslass and one more Brick Break ends it.

Soran the Student. Golurk & Rotom. Icicle Spear faints Rotom & Blizzard faints Golurk.
    I beat a Minior outbreak down trying to encounter a shiny one due to it being indistinguishable. Nope.
    Meal powers expired, but there's a trainer down below. Alex the Student. Alolan Vulpix & Seel. Snow Warning fails due to it already snowing. Iron Head - Thunderbolt. Alolan Sandshrew & Crabominable come in. Iron Head & Thunderbolt and the fight is over.

And another back n forth to the cafeteria.
    Apinya the Student. Golurk & Minior. Blizzard faints the Golurk and gets dodged by Minior. Icicle Spear faints the Minior. Two more Minior come in. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Icicle Spear faints the other one too, next turn.

Joseph the Student. Porygon & Metang. Brick Break & Blizzard. Both live. Brick Break finishes off Metang. Blizzards ends Porygon.
    Elli the Student. Alolan Sandslash & Alolan Ninetales. Iron Head and the Ninetales faints. Thunderbolt sends Sandslash into yellow HP. Crabominable comes out. Iron Head faints it and Thunderbolt faints Sandslash.

Rebeccah the Student. Metang & Duosion. Icicle Spear faints Duosion. Thunderbolt sends Metang into yellow HP. It uses Flash Cannon. Brick Break faints it.
    I finish exploring the mountain and fight a wild Tera Abomasnow so I can catch it.

I fly to Polar Plaza and fight the trainer nearby that I skipped earlier. Sam of the League Club.
    Alolan Sandslash & Dewgong. Dewgong Protects against Thunderbolt. Sandslash survives Brick break due to a berry. It Iron Heads Froslass. Thunderbolt does about half to Dewgong and Brick Break faints Sandslash. Lanturn comes out. Snowscape - Iron Head. Dewgong faints. Lanturn misses Thunder Wave. Lapras comes in.
    Brick Break sends Lanturn into yellow and it eats a Sitrus Berry. Blizzard does not do a lot and Lapras uses Surf. Brick Break & Thunderbolt finish off Lapras, no Water Absorb healing for you, Lanturn!
    Brick Break & Thunderbolt finish off Lanturn next turn.

I go fight the wild Tera Lapras afterward. I catch it.
    Then I head to the wild Tera Dewgong and catch it.
    Catching these for Drayton's challenge, obviously.

Back to the cafeteria again. I want at least one shiny in the Polar Biome... why's my game being so mean T^T
    Two dud meals so I just reload each time to save BP. Third time I come across a Milcery that has me stare at it for quite some time... 'it looks off...' *bumps into it*

Spoiler:

Shiny Milcery obtained =3
    Well that will do for a Polar Biome shiny I suppose. Just need at least one from Chargestone Cavern now.
    First things first; I fly to the Polar Rest Area to talk to the Guidance Counselor. Breaking Swipe TM, Muddy Water TM, Triple Axel TM and whole bunch of BP.

Next I fly to the Canyon Rest Area to do the same. Skitter Smack TM, Supercell Slam TM, Meteor Beam TM and whole bunch of BP =3
    That's 3 Biomes sweeped of students to fight :fufu:
    I fly back to the Polar Rest Area as there's an outbreak nearby that I can beat down start of next session =3

---Session 40---

I beat down the Cincinno outbreak. Was hoping for a shiny while doing so, but alas.
    Time to fetch the shiny meal power from the cafeteria.

I head towards a Snubbull outbreak and keep resetting it by picnicking. A shiny one eventually shows:

Spoiler:

After fetching another shiny meal power I head back to the outbreak and faint 60 Snubbull and continue the picnic reset thing. A second shiny Snubull eventually shows, which I evolve into Granbull after the meal powers expire. It has a mark! =D
    12 minutes left after catching the Snubbull so I head into Chargestone Cavern. I want a shiny here and idc what is... unfortunately most of the Pokemon here have hard to spot shinies. I comes across three shiny Magnemites that are glued together with about 1 minutes left on the meal power =3

Spoiler:

Alright time to actually go make some progress then. I replenish my meal powers and then go exploring the Coastal Biome. =D
    I fly to a nearby point in the Savanna and explore the side of the mountain, ignoring the cave. Gonna leave that for last.
    Lila the Student. Crabominable & Dugtrio. Snowscape - Iron Head. Crabominable is gone. Brick Break removes Dugtrio on the next turn.

Yun Hee the Student. Vigoroth & Torkoal. Snowscape - Brick Break. Vigoroth is gone and Torkoal uses Body Press. Brick Break & Thunderbolt almost faint Torkoal who lives in red HP with a Paralysis. It fires back a Stone Edge and I repeat the last turn to end the fight.

Kaz the Student. Alolan Muk & Smeargle. Snowscape - Icicle Spear... ofc it Protects... Smeargle goes for the double Protect, fails and gets Icicle Speared to death. Blizzard sends Muk into yellow HP and it Crunches again. Icicle Spear finishes off the Moody copying sludge.

Mikkel of the League Club. Flygon & Rabsca. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. That berry isn't gonna help you Flygon =P
    Rabsca uses Light Screen. Torkoal. Brick Break & Thunderbolt and Rabsca uses a Psychic attack on Froslass and Torkoal uses Burning Jealousy. Sandslash lives on 7 hp. I send Weavile in.
    Brick Break removes Torkoal and Throat Chop removes Rabsca. Alomomola comes in. Brick Break & Throat Chop and it lives on a sliver and faints Sandslash with Chilling Water. I send Frosmoth in. Weavile faints it with Throat Chop.

My meal powers end atop a mountain top... there's a trainer here though so I'll fight her first before replenishing. Also need to heal up.
    Annie the Student. Toucannon & Talonflame. I Tera my Frosmoth and have Mamoswine Rock Slide... which knocks both of them out in 1 hit lol

I glide down towards a nearby rest area and see a trainer on the way. Might as well.
    Leo the Student. Alolan Grimer & Diglett. I have Mamoswine Earthquake relying on Fromoth living... pretty easily actually. Frosmoth Quiver Dances as they both faint. Alolan Exeggutor comes in. Icicle Crash ends it.
    I heal up and talk to the Guidance Counselor to see how many trainers there are here. I've beaten 6 which only gets me the first reward, some BP and a Petal Blizzard TM.

Time to replenish the Shiny meal power though =3
    And then back to exploring the Coastal Biome. I climb up the mountain to finish exploring it first.

Nicholo the Student. Tentacruel & Seadra. Snowscape - Swords Dance. Muddy Water - Hydro Pump. Brick Break deletes Seadra. Thunderbolt sends Tentacruel into yellow and it Muddy Waters again. Bruxish comes in. Icicle Spear faints Bruxish & Thunderbolt faints Tentacruel.
    After the mountain I head to the beach where the game sends you to at the start of the DLC for the class you can follow.

Max the Student. Oricorio & Oricorio. Thunderbolt faints one of them and Icicle Spear the other one.
    Alyssa the Student. Slaking & Galarian Slowpoke. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Slaking lives in red HP and Hammer Arms Sandslash gone. Slowpoke Thunder Waves Froslass. I send Frosmoth in and it Bug Buzzes Slowpoke gone. Thunderbolt deals with Slaking.
    I heal up at the nearby Rest Area afterward and go back to replenish my meal powers.

Two dud meals... would appreciate a shiny or two showing up naturally instead of making me hunt it, game :sadwick:
    Anyway hopefully this one's better =D

Daria the Student. Gloom & Gloom. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Gloom Sunny Days :sadwick:
    Vileplume comes in and I Snowscape - Icicle Spear again. Vileplume faints. Gloom uses Toxic. Icicle Spear faints it on the next turn.

Pietro the Student. Bruxish & Seviper. Thunderbolt faints Bruxish. Icicle Spear faints Seviper.
    Cia the Student. Alolan Exeggutor & Alolan Dugtrio. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Exeggutor faints. Dugtrio Stomping Tantrums. Alolan Sandslash comes in. I Brick Break it gone with my own Sandslash. Froslass uses Blizzard to get rid of Dugtrio.

Marika the Student. Galarian Slowbro & Slowking. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Slowking faints. Slowbro uses Flamethrower on Frolass. Icicle Spear faints Slowbro next turn.

Satoru of the League Club. Tentacruel & Araquanid. Snowscape - Swords Dance. They Rain Dance my snow gone... :sadwick:
    They must die for their preference of rain over snow! I snowscape again, Tentacruel Protects itself and Sandslash Icicle Spears the Araquanid gone. Kingdra comes in. Icicle Spear faints it. Froslass uses Aurora Veil. Tentacruel Muddy Waters. Alomomola comes in.
    Brick Break deals about half to it and Thunderbolt deals half to Tentacruel. Alomomola Rain Dances... you foul cretins! Thunderbolt misses and Brick Break sends Tentacruel into yellow HP. Gonna have to switch I guess... too many accuracy lowerings from Muddy Water.
    I send Frosmoth & Baxcalibur in. Wide Guard and Muddy Water. Bax dodges it and Frosmoth has the Clear Amulet so no accuracy drop this time! Wide Guard again and Bax Crunches the Tentacruel gone. Air Slash almost faints Alomomola. Bax Crunches the fish gone.

I heal up at the Coastal Plaza afterward and then go replenish my meal powers again. Cut me some slack already game D=
    Back to the mountain in the Coastal Biome for the cave system.

Mana of the League Club. Malamar & Zangoose. Snowscape - Brick Break... but Zangoose Detects. Stingy. Malamar uses Superpower. Zangoose gets poisoned... Toxic Boost huh. Icicle Spear sends Malamar into red HP and Blizzard finishes it off. Missed Zangoose's move. Meowstic comes in.
    Icicle Spear sends it away. Blizzard faints Zangoose. Whimsicott comes in. It Stun Spores Sandslash, Prankster huh. Froslass uses Blizzard and deletes it.

I explore the entire cave before fighting another trainer near an exit.
    Ian of the League Club. Alolan Golem & Lanturn. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. 4 hits and Golem lives in yellow HP. Lanturn Electric Terrains and Golem goes kuhb00m. Rhyperior comes in and uses up an Electric Seed. Brick Break & Blizzard is enough to faint it. Lanturn uses a move that hits both my mons and Paralyzes them. Eelektross comes in. It lives my Icicle Spear thanks to a Sitrus Berry. Froslass uses Aurora Veil. Lanturn's move faints Eelektross and both my mons are in red HP.
    Brick Break & Blizzard are enough to faint it.

I fly to the Coastal Rest Area to heal and then glide to the nearby island. Some islands and lots of water exploration later I finish exploring the area and my meal power has expired again. First a trip to the Guidance Counselor though. Some more BP and a Sludge Wave TM & a Scorching Sands TM.
    She then gives me 5 Ability Patches for beating every student in every biome. Not much use for those in this playthrough anymore, but oh well.

Spoiler:

I fetch a new shiny power level 1 meal and return to the Coastal Biome. Gonna need to insist on some shinies for this area, game... let's try and do the cave first. Probably the more annoying area and any 1 shiny will do for it.

First attempt is a dud. Reloading.
    Second attempt... same.
    Third attempt... same.
    Fourth attempt... a blue nosed chocolate colored Diglett ends my suffering hunt in this cave.

Spoiler:

Was kinda hoping for a shiny in the Goth line, but any one will do in this area. What a drag to hunt in lol
    I head out the cave and save and quit. Hopefully the game will give me an outbreak in the Coastal Biome tomorrow.

Canyon Biome shinies:
    Spoiler:

Polar Biome shinies:
    Spoiler:

Cave shinies:
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• 440875650_963208818860518_2110713455931999355_n.jpg
      440875650_963208818860518_2110713455931999355_n.jpg
      116.1 KB · Views: 2
    • 440885539_963209242193809_7893943752463314570_n.jpg
      440885539_963209242193809_7893943752463314570_n.jpg