• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Common style elements

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years

Note! Ads are stored in hooks - do not remove the original ad hooks in vBulletin as they are used at the forum.

When you say "hooks" are you referring to the Ad PHP Includes such as this?
    Code:
    <if condition="$ad_location['ad_header_logo']">$ad_location[ad_header_logo]<else /> </if>

Headers in most styles (though exceptions do happen sometimes) must have the slogan, which is "We are still working on a better slogan" (There's no punctuation at the end, so feel free to add an exclamation mark or a period. And keep in mind, that the slogan is not "We're working on a better slogan", you tradition-sinners.)

Common style elements

I'm sorry Jake I didn't know that when I was creating the Ampharos theme. D;
    Blame Luke1 for not telling me.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    Haha... I'll try it... :)

LoLz... The "We're still working on a better slogan" made me laugh!

By The Way, when will you change that slogan?

*hmmm...* stick to the topic:

Ouch! Too many scripts!

I wanna change the system elements, but im just a newbie in scripts...

P.S. :(

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    There is also one thing that hasn't been mentioned in a while..

ALL styles should have a psd folder in your main theme folder with ALL of the psd's used and a subfolder called fonts with all non-standard fonts you used (non-standard refers to what's not on windows or not included with windows version of photo shop cs3)

Back