• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Could someone help?

Ruby12345

Junior Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 5, 2011
    Heh, sorry, I don't mean to get flamed. Now, with this said, I just want to ask if any of you guys could list the names of the pokemon character ships. ^_^; I know I'm new here, but I've been browsing here and there for the last couple of days, and I can't see anywhere that gives direct information, other than the 'Who goes with who?' topic. ^_^; Could someone kindly list all the ships they can think of? This would help me greatly, and they will receive credit on my site, when it is fully up.

ポケSTAR-Zero

The biggest Jasmine Fan
    Years
    Here is a (in)complete list(From another Topic)

Feelingshipping (Green x Yellow)
    SpecialShipping (Red x Yellow)
    Mangaquestshipping (Gold x Crystal)
    Crystalshipping (Crystal x Minaki)
    Choosenshipping (Silver x Blue)
    Mangapokeshipping (Red x Kasumi)
    OldRivalshipping (Green x Blue)
    Franticshipping (Ruby x Sapphire)
    NewRivalshipping (Mitsuru x Sapphire)
    Pikachuchushipping (Pika x Chuchu)
    Accidentalshipping (Gold x Whitney)
    Incidentalshipping (Silver x Jasmine)
    Masakudoshipping (Karin x Itsuki)
    Antagonistshipping (Lt. Surge x Sabrina)
    Psychoshipping (Red x Sabrina)
    RocketMasakudoshipping (The two Rocket executives)
    Antagonistmasakudoshipping (Pryce and his swinub)
    Childabuseshipping (SenrixRuby)
    badgehappyShipping (BrawlyxSapphire)
    crystaltrioshipping (MinakixMatsubaxCrystal)
    Wrongsceneshipping (GabbyxTy)
    mistakeshipping (WandaxRuby)

Ruby12345

Junior Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 5, 2011
    Thanks

Thanks, people. ^_^; You will both receive credit on my site, if it ever finishes.. Now, I might go introduce myself like I should have in the first place..

Edit: Sorry for editing my message, but I am now at home, where I can actually stay on longer. >.>; Yes, can someone tell me if Ruby has an anime name? In the english games, it's Brendan, I believe. But does he have a japanese name, like Sapphire/May. ^_^; Sorry, I only know a few japanese names (i.e. Satoshi, Shigeru, Kasumi, and Takeshi. >.>)

Last edited:
    Years
    Ash Ketchum = Satoshi in the Japanese anime, Red in both versions of the manga
    Gary Oak = Shigeru Okido in the Japanese anime, Green Okido in the Japanese manga, Blue Oak in the English manga
    May = Haruka in the Japanese anime, Sapphire in the manga
    Brandon (as he probably be called if he appears in the anime) = Yuuki (?) in the Japanese anime (if he appears), Ruby in the manga
    Kenta = Gold in the manga
    Marina = Crystal in the manga
    Green (not in the anime) = Blue in the Japanese manga
    Yellow aka Amarilla del Bosque Verde (not in the anime) = Yellow aka Amarillo del Tokiwa Grove in the Japanese manga
    Max (not in the manga) = Masato
    Tracey Sketchit (not in the manga) = Kenji
    Samuel Oak = Yukinari Okido in the Japanese anime, Dr. Okido (no first name given) in the Japanese manga, Professor Oak (no first name given) in the English manga
    Delia Ketchum (not in the manga) = Hanako in the Japanese anime

Brock = Takeshi in both forms of Japanese media
    Misty = Kasumi in both forms of Japanese media
    Lt. Surge = Matisse in both forms of Japanese media
    Sabrina = Natsume in both forms of Japanese media
    Erica = Erika in both forms of Japanese media
    Koga = Kyou in both forms of Japanese media
    Blaine = Katsula in both forms of Japanese media
    Giovanni = Sakaki in both forms of Japanese media
    Prima = Lorelei in the English manga, Kanna in the Japanese manga and anime
    Bruno = Shiba in both forms of Japanese media
    Agatha (not in anime) = Kikuko in the Japanese manga
    Lance = Wataru in both forms of Japanese media

Want to know any more?

Last edited:

Ruby12345

Junior Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 5, 2011
    No thank you, you've helped me already. ^_^; Thanks for the translations, though! Oh, and when I called Ruby 'Brendan in the anime', I meant in the movie. The one with Jirachi, and the Houen cast. ^_^; I think that's him at the begginging, anyway. Thank you, Lady Dragonrider.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    He's just one of those Background characters because People don't know where to use him. I think he'll make an official debut sooner or later. (Like Ryo Akiyama from Digimon, he made debuts in Digimon Adventure 02 to cover up for Ken Ichouji, although this is actually something in Tag Tamers)

Years
    All shipping names are credited to the following: Oni Flygon, Purin, Omega, Kenta and PKMN_grl ...

Yep, we made those ships...

Back