• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creating my own rom hack

Days
    • Seen Dec 15, 2023
    Hey everyone! I'm trying to get my first rom hack made. I've been playing different roms that I've bought off of retrogamers. They have physical cartridges which is cool and nostalgic to have playing off a modded gba and have really enjoyed it. The other say I started writing out a story for a new game and want to start making the game come to life. However I'm running into some difficulty with the software needed as it doesn't seem to work the way I have seen in tutorials online. If anyone has any experience with making a rom hack or if anyone here wants to get involved with creating the game let me know and I'll post a thread explaining the story.

Days
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I can! I have ROM hacked since 2019 and making a game called Pokemon 0 (WIP)
    I can help with graphics or data edits

Back