• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Curtis's Sprites

Curtis542

Fire Trainer
Years
  • I started making this about two years ago or something like that, but I'm just now starting to pick up on it again. Feedback would be appreciated!

Note: I am red/green deficient, so color choices in those two colors may not be the best.

OLDER SPRITES

Spoiler:

NEWER SPRITES

Spoiler:

BONUS PICTURE

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • OH MAY GLOB! Wow these sprites are really good! Plus the Drawing <3 I want it XD Just kidding... You have some sweet talent I hope you use it for something like maybe a game? I would love playing it... Well these sprites are pretty much pokemon to me not fakemon :) Good luck!

DarkSerenity

Kari-Chan
    Years
  • Wow, you have a lot of talent in art! Especially in creating Fakemon, too :) My favourite sprites of yours are Florage and Yettree.
    You should use your talents for a Pokemon hack!

Back