• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cyclone grafix!

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    Cyclone Grafix - My GFX stuff!!
    Just a gallery

this is just the stuff worthy of posting =D

I haven't really done any grafix in quite a while but I'm hoping to get back to it sometime

Last edited:
    Years
  • I think the first couple of banners, I think you used the burn tool a bit too much. x_x; (eyes hurt a bit) I kind of liked the way you placed your text in your banners. :3 The last couple of banners kind of looked more improved.

~A.R

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    I think the first couple of banners, I think you used the burn tool a bit too much. x_x; (eyes hurt a bit) I kind of liked the way you placed your text in your banners. :3 The last couple of banners kind of looked more improved.

~A.R

yep, they go from oldest to newest

thanks for the comments =D

wu_tiger

Gotta Catch 'Em All
    Years
  • I really like the iguana(?) well the lizard thing and the eagle on the most, they have a definite show of movement which I really like :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    yeah, thanks. those last three sigs are much different. brand new style and no more pokemon....I was getting sick pf pokemon =p

Back