• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Des's "Showcase" *coughiactuallyjustwannashowonesprite*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
    Years

Wes DP style

and heres three more sprites for kicks

k

Years
    Whoa your only 14 and you can sprite like that o_o

age has nothing to do with skill.

It helps, but I'm sure with enough practice a ten year old could sprite at the same level as me.

The hyrule temple piece is awesome, despite the fact its not finished, it looks great, I like the way the bricks are simple, and just have the outline forming cracks, but it still looks detailed, well I think that the grass looks out of place.

The TP Zelda looks good as well, just the hooded one looks a bit wierd, I'm not exactly sure why.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2007
    Hey! These are amazing and that Temple thingy is cool. The shading on the bricks is amazing. Is there any tutorials of how to do that because i would love to be able to do that!

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    awesome! The ash back sprites are awesome. But the scene i'm just amazed at. Hopefully you can finish it... Your overworlds are indeed, skilled.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    oh wow, that temple looks awesome, des! i haven't seen any of your work in a long time... it looks like you've definitely improved.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Wait, what did you just wanna show? The Wes sprite (which is cool), or that amazing piece of art otherwise known as Hyrule temple?

Cause if it's a piece of pixel art, then the 4 image requirement doesn't apply XD;;

Anywho, it really is an amazing piece of work. The detail in the line art is quite impressive, as is the shading and colouring. I can't wait to see the rest of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back