• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DM] Draw me Spring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Draw Me Spring!

Hey, everyone, sorry for taking awhile, I had real life issues I needed to fix and deal with. So, this month's theme is "Spring". It can be related to Pokemon or not, but you don't have to. New life, rain, flowers, get creative! =3

To make this a little different; YOU CAN ONLY USE THREE COLORS TO DRAW WITH

The Rules

• Follow PC Rules
  • Don't be an art thief. Don't submit work that was not made by you, or take anyone's entry for own usage.
  • No pre-made work. Meaning, don't submit old work.
  • Traditional artwork and Digital artwork is allowed.
  • This a monthly contest, so each month will have a new theme.
  • There is no size limit, but please don't make work ridiculously large or small.
  • Keep work rated G to PG!
  • Have fun!

Judges

I'll be judging this month! Kura, I think left, and I'm not sure about Loki. I'll check with her in a bit. ^..^;;

EMBLEMS ARE BEING MADE IN THE PROCESS, SINCE I LOST THE FILE FROM MY LAPTOP BEING MESSED UP.

The contest will end 6/7/11. A month from now, alright? Good luck, everyone!

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Don't know how well this fits, but I drew a (looks like a baby) Shaymin finding the last clump of melting snow.

And to bump up the difficulty, I did it in a monochrome. Here's the bit of color I limited myself to....
collooor.png

And here is the picture that resulted from it.
look_what_i_found_by_elventigress-d3gikpn.jpg

Years
Sorry, i haven't been around too much, but I wanted to say, Kirozane, your entry is great! I really hope to see more from other artists!

Last edited:

Tox

fight me
Years
I finally got my entry done for this.
I suck at backgrounds so sorry about that. xD I really like Kirozane's entry. The different shades of green really work. x)
Link

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
i might give this a shot later today. d: i've never really done tri colour before!

EDIT: when you say three colours, you mean three colours and black and white, right? D:

EDIT2: i used yellow, aqua and red.
spring at night~
____spring__by_dragon_ryder-d3hulzj.png

Last edited:

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
Years
Phew, finaly got it done :) still terribble though :( anyways i used brown pink and green.
springyy.png

Its supposed to be a girl under a blossom tree by the way :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
aaahHH! oh wow, usually on my computer i have the brightness WAY UP so i did not see that random blue smudge on pikachu's head ahahaha oh wow. ok.

Years
And I'm late again. =[ Stupid finals.

Well, this might seem rushy, but I'm going to psot anyway to inform who the winner is for this month!

W I N N E R

Skymin!
____spring__by_dragon_ryder-d3hulzj.png

Not only is it adorable, but the texture and colors are well chosen! Admire the colors and picture! I have to say, the expression sure is cute. =] Well done!

H O N O R A B L E MENTION
Kirozane!
The Shaymin was adorable as well! The green color is a nice choice, but I might have suggested lighter pastel colors for Spring. OF COURSE, IT'S JUST WHAT I THINK. Your picture is still a work of beautiful art!

I'll be posting the next month's contest soon. Skyimin, PM me or VM me once you see this. =]
Sorry again it took so long to post. I have to study for finals. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back