• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DragonMaster Jet's T-card shop

MrRandomIDon'tCare

I'm Not Here
Years
  • ok, my last one didnt reach the requirements for a tc shop, but ive made loads more since, so just fill out the form below (i prefer to have a background maybe suiting the pokemon on the t-card it self, i don't beleive in templates and the only reason my sig has a template is becoz i was bored and my internet wasn't workin):
    Name:

Background :

Sprites (please post):

Badges (B/R/Y;G/S/C; etc.):

And then ill get it to you in about 2 or 3 days.
    Here's a few examples:
    DragonMaster Jet's T-card shop DragonMaster Jet's T-card shopDragonMaster Jet's T-card shop

so, no-one wants a t-card from me? thats not very kind!

Last edited by a moderator:

ck1109

Mew Rules!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    can u make one for me? ash sprite please with thee pokemon:Blaziken, manectric, milotic,swellow,salamence and breloom. the third background if possible

ck1109

Mew Rules!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    i pmed you for the info. i forgot to ask if i could have dp sprites as well?

ck1109

Mew Rules!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    thnx pokemaniac93. ill be looking forward to my new trainer card

MrRandomIDon'tCare

I'm Not Here
    Years
  • ok, fine. i need the details from the first post, and then it'll take me a day or so to make it, seeing as i can't get on here much.

Back