• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drawing you and your fav Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    My name is Destiny. I draw in the anime, and manga style. I am currently a student at the Art Institute of Chicago studying Illustration.

I would like to add on to my portfolio. If anyone is interested, I will draw you, and your favorite Pokemon in my own art style. Describe to me what pose you would like to be in along with your Pokemon. If you have a youtube, twitch,ds friend code, or any other text you would like incorporated i can add it for no extra cost. I only charge $5 for a drawing.

Check out some of my work: (removed)

Thank you for your support!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • You are not allowed to sell commissions for money on this site and you need to show works in this thread to be considered as a gallery. Linking to your website where you can buy things does not count as showing your work for this thread. You may link to your personal website in you signature but you may not advertise it as such. I am removing your link from your post and will leave it up to you if you want to rework this thread as a gallery.

Anyone reading this thread, please do not engage in transactions on Pokecommunity as we can not protect you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back