• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream4moar

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Dream4moar

Welcome to dream4moar, your average tag and av set request shop. Here you can request tags, whether you don't specialize in the graphics department, or simply don't want to take the time.

Ongoing/Pending requests:

Examples:

I'll show you a few peices of my work. Completed tag requests will go up here.

Dream4moar
    Dream4moar
    Dream4moar

Dream4moar

Dream4moar

Dream4moar

Rules:

1. 3 requests at a time. If you look up a bit, you'll see the list of current requests. If it is filled, don't request.

2. Please follow the form. It's easy for me.

3. Give credit or I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!!

4. Provide images for renders. Don't say "I want a pikachu on it okayz :3?".

5. No spam.

6. Follow all Pokecommunity rules.

7. Use only your request, not other people's.

8. I give both an avatar and a sig. They are a set. Please don't go against that.

9. I have every right to say no to your request.

Form:

Image: (Provide link)
    Text: (Optional)
    Dimensions: (#x#)
    Other: (Anything else??)

Enjoy requesting!!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Just a few comments rather than a request. Hope that's ok. :D

Regarding your tags, I don't have a lot to go by, but it seems the areas you need to try work on most is effects and colours. The two tags you have there have nearly no effects, and are pretty much a background and a render on top. I can see the second has some smudging, but it looks pretty random and doesn't emphasise flow or create any eye candy as such. Try downloading some brushes or C4Ds or textures or whatever you like and have a play around.

Regards to colours, both tags, and the icons are monochromatic as anything. When designing, you need to try and get an array of colours, not just different shades of one hue. An example to improve in the Zangoose tag; Zangoose is white and red. You have coloured the whole thing with a filter or adjustment layers to make it sepia (brown). I think it would've been beneficial to maintain the original colours of the stock to an extent and really bring out the red and accent this with red and white effects.

You're on a good path for a beginner, just need to work on the basic things more and maybe look up some tutorials and learn how to use different methods for creating effects and giving these tags some serious POP!

VM if you have any questions or anything.

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Just a few comments rather than a request. Hope that's ok. :D

Regarding your tags, I don't have a lot to go by, but it seems the areas you need to try work on most is effects and colours. The two tags you have there have nearly no effects, and are pretty much a background and a render on top. I can see the second has some smudging, but it looks pretty random and doesn't emphasise flow or create any eye candy as such. Try downloading some brushes or C4Ds or textures or whatever you like and have a play around.

VM if you have any questions or anything.

Thanks for the advice!! Ill follow your tips as much as i can. Thx again!

Back