• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DW Remixin all you hippity hoppety Pixels with a blast of fresh lemon

DreadWaffle

LOVE AND PEACE!
Years
Hello everyone and here is some of my work, ALL OF THIS IS NOT FOR USE FOR THE PUBLIC, AND IS SCRATCH
bigger artwork:
picture.php

this was something i was going to use for a title screen
picture.php

i made this for nintendork because the current title screen for paradise green was pretty weird and needed work
picture.php

a world map for my hack that is Hoenn, Johto and, Kanto in one area

Smaller works
picture.php

my new style of OW's, i like them a lot more than Fr/Lg and R/S/E ones
picture.php

a picture of Wes i made a while ago with the palette from Red in Fr/Lg
picture.php

This was my first scratch artwork that i made a while ago based off my avatar pic (which i need to update)

i need RATINGS on these

Last edited:

DreadWaffle

LOVE AND PEACE!
Years
I have started a crystal revamp project and i have a few done
picture.php

i will be doing all the frames of them (some poses are funny)
--not public

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Nice revamps, looks like you have that down. You better animate those :)

DreadWaffle

LOVE AND PEACE!
Years
Nice revamps, looks like you have that down. You better animate those :)
for the revamps those what i am planning is a T.P.J.H.P or
The
Perfect
Johto
Hack
Pack
and the crystal animations are mostly for emerald people, so they have a choice of 2 different sprites also update on that
picture.php

the venasuar came out better than i thought and i made the ivysaur look a little better

MizuJosh

Graceful Water Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 21, 2010
picture.php

some more revamps, that is kind of hard to see
OWs
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
If you're using photobucket for your host on larger images like that, I'd suggest another host here, just for those images. I think it allows for larger images.

You have nice work, I like the Suicune most. :) And nice Kingdra, is it scratch? Proportions are a little off, but you can tell what it is. Bravo, overall.

DreadWaffle

LOVE AND PEACE!
Years
If you're using photobucket for your host on larger images like that, I'd suggest another host here, just for those images. I think it allows for larger images.

You have nice work, I like the Suicune most. :) And nice Kingdra, is it scratch? Proportions are a little off, but you can tell what it is. Bravo, overall.

All of my things are scratch, and i don't use photobucket, i actually use PC image upload

but that worked out nicely
and the kingdra is based off of this card
10-kingdra-d.jpg

then i made it for the shiny palette from hg/ss

MizuJosh

Graceful Water Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 21, 2010
All of my things are scratch, and i don't use photobucket, i actually use PC image upload

but that worked out nicely
and the kingdra is based off of this card
10-kingdra-d.jpg

then i made it for the shiny palette from hg/ss
You mean everything but the revamped Pokémon? Because that's basically recolors with extra shading, no? You're not remaking the entire sprite without a base. That would be scratch.

DreadWaffle

LOVE AND PEACE!
Years
You mean everything but the revamped Pokémon? Because that's basically recolors with extra shading, no? You're not remaking the entire sprite without a base. That would be scratch.

well i guess its not scratching but for the shading it is, sort of like 60% base 40% scratch and Shfifity-Five% awesome

DreadWaffle

LOVE AND PEACE!
Years
i got a new tileset for pmd makers that i am still working on
each of the tile groups has its own palette of 16 colors btw
picture.php

Back