• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Eeveelution dogs

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Started all with a Umbreon that was more or less pitbull looking, and with some request (one for Jolteon chihuahua and a Sharpei) I decided to do the whole eeveelution line up...
    I always preferred the eeveelutions to be more dog like than cat like ;)
    (all oekakis)

umbreon_by_morri85-d7a0b35.jpg

Pitbull type

vaporeon_by_morri85-d79w5d5.jpg

seal inside joke- seal is a seehund=sea dog in german , obv not a real member of canis.
    flareon_by_morri85-d7a0awh.jpg

St.Bernards

jolteon_by_morri85-d7a6kyg.jpg

Chihuahua
    espeon_by_morri85-d7abxvs.png

Fennek
    glaceon_by_morri85-d7ah1f5.jpg

Husky
    leafeon_by_morri85-d7alpz1.jpg

Dachs hund
    sylveon_by_morri85-d7apzla.jpg

Shar pei.

and finally the eevee based of an Basenji even if it looks like a doe :/

43470.jpg

basenji (Deviant art doesnt want to load..so it is in the orginal format atm)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hahahaha, I laughed at this thread for like 15 minutes before I posted. This. Is. Adorable. lol

I mean, you really captured the personality of, not only the Eeveeevolutions, but the breeds you chose to represent them. Jolteon as a Chihuahua is so perfect omg. And a Dachshund for Leafeon? Love it. Brings a whole new perspective to the Pokemon haha. And while I can't agree with Sylveon being a Shar Pei, (I always imagined it as a Schipperke or Shetland Sheepdog) it's clearly illustrated your thoughts on the evolution, which is just awesome. I'm super impressed by the level of creativity and "out of the box" thinking here. You can use some practice with the drawing itself, but honestly, if you had fun than that's all that matters. :) But you've definitely made a fan out of me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Thanks a lot for your comment. I know I am not the best artist and nor will I ever be (hey same as I will never get into university level mathmatics, I tried I failed there (meteorology with maths for physics students) so i definitely do it for the fun :D.
    I was thinking sylpheon could also be a papillion dog, but thats quite similar to chihuahua in size etc and I dont like sylpheon(sorry) so i had fun drawing it with all the skin rolls and wrinkles xD. Also the ribbons and tails of the ribbons make sense. In being rolls of skin

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    and Now the final one the eevee itsself.
    43470.jpg

Based off the Basenji one of the oldest Dog breeds with the biggest genetic diversity.

Back