• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Electabuzz, and some other drawings

Invader Pichu

Tallest Wannabe
    Years
    Here's some of my latest drawings.

Electabuzz mother sleeping with her baby in her arms. Something seems a bit odd, though.

Cosmo & Neve. Cosmo is from Sonic X and Neve is one of the Olympic mascots.

And last, me!

Infinity

Myth Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2007
    Hai Pikat.

As I've told you before your stuff is nice to look at. Just gotta watch out for those noodle arms:P

Just don't post any of those random drawings of me... You know why:P

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    'Supaa Kawii' as always! i LOVE the electabuzz one, reminds me of my dream...... >:3 awesome shading job!
    that, and its absolutely adoreable!!!!!
    and the self portait tottally RAWKS!
    <3<3 your whole style is so cute, and just nice to see!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Time for Me to look at them in Detail...

1) Aw. Little baby Elekid in mothers Arms. I never thought of The Electabuzz line in that way. Top Marks. By the looks of it they have an intruder sleeping on the mother's head.

2) Cool. Looks much like Kirlia. Could that be where Nintendo got thier Inspiration from???

3)Very Nice. I really like this, shading is perfect, as is the light tone of colours used.

Well Done... Chiz...

Back