• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Emerald Crest v1.0.9 Is Here!! [GEN 9 & In-Game MAP RANDOMIZER!]

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    Thanks for sharing your rom hack. It looked interesting so I gave it a try, although unfortunately there are major early-game balance issues, like this:

Pokemon-Emerald-Crest-2.png

This is the first Gym leader: Roxanne, with a Mega Aerodactyl that knows Earthquake, Ice Fang, and Wing Attack. Plus a Minior that knows Light Screen / Reflect and Acrobatics, and a third Pokémon that I don't know what it is because I couldn't get past the Aerodactyl.

I echo that. There is an NPC (I think in Oldale) that gives you the Mega stone for Absol. Even then, it's nearly impossible. The same is true for Brawly in the next gym. He has an Lv 20 Mega Lucario with Iron Tail and Ice Punch. The leap from gym trainer to gym leader is quite high and once you lose, it's even harder to grind up to the level of the leader because you've finished all the trainer battles available.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2023
    Loving the game so far but the Dexnav does not seem to work with the randomizer. Am I doing something wrong?

Years
  • Pokémon Emerald Crest
    Version: 1.0.8
    Release: 16/10/2022
    Updated: 26/03/2023

4721ddc0-b711-42e3-b6a7-ed395c7442bf_pokeemerald-4.png

Game Info 🗒️

Name: Pokemon Emerald Crest
    Version: 1.0.8
    Hack Of: Emerald
    Creator: Aaghat

what's New!

🔸Open World Mode
    🔸Randomize Start location [OPW Mode]
    🔸Dynamic Trainer leveling system [OPW Mode]
    🔸Dynamic wild Encounters [OPW Mode]
    🔸Dynamic Evolution [OPW Mode]
    🔸27 Starters [GEN 1-8]
    🔸Randomize wild encounters, trainer pokemon, and static encounters by GEN [GEN 1-8]
    🔸Removed the limits from the randomizer
    🔸Made the Dexnav support randomized encounters.
    🔸Ultra Beasts
    🔸Day & Night System
    🔸Wild Bosses Changes Depending on DNS [only a few]
    🔸PokeVial from Inclement Emerald
    🔸Hyper Training
    🔸Trainers No EVs mode
    🔸Perfect IVs mode [all encounters will have 3 Perfect IVs]
    🔸New Follower system [Thanks to pokemerrp]
    🔸Updated start menu [Thanks to Iceman]
    🔸Updated Type Effectiveness System [Thanks to Iceman]
    🔸Added all Hisuian Pokemon
    🔸Updated Level Up Learnsets to GEN 9
    🔸Updated Egg Moves to GEN 9
    🔸Updated TM Learnsets to GEN 9
    🔸Added TMs [up to TM61]
    🔸Updated UI Graphics
    🔸Updated Gym Leaders, E4 and Champions Parties
    🔸Gym limit [Gives Gym Leaders a full party(6)]
    🔸Updated Acro Bike [press R button to switch modes]
    🔸Moved AutoRun to the options menu
    🔸Lots of Bug fixes
    🔸Much more minor improvements and updates

Story 📰

Vanilla Emerald's Story with lots of new features from the later gen and a few extra quests.​

Features ✨

Spoiler:

Screenshots

b57dbfd8-5337-4d31-b5aa-84fd0438eb72_pokeemerald-5.png

804f290a-8e3c-42de-8c27-13da858ed7e5_screenshot2023-01-09061300.jpg

ffe1e445-fa81-461d-aa1e-bb8eba4ae3e9_pokeemerald-6.png

443f8086-bed7-4751-8769-20246675c483_screenshot2023-01-09061501.jpg

More Screenshots (outdated) :
    Spoiler:

Gameplay

join the discord server for claiming mystery gifts
    Discord: https://discord.gg/7DvkRsxSnR

DOWNLOAD
    [Version 1.0.8]

Mediafire BPS Patch

HOW TO PATCH? -- CLICK HERE

DISCORD SERVER​

I am not that active here so feel free to get in touch on discord, also join the server for game-related support.

Credits

Spoiler:

New update is here v1.0.8 with Open World Mode

Years
  • New Bug Fix Release v1.0.8.1
    What's New!
    🔸PokeVial (can now be claimed from Devon Corp)
    🔸Fixed obedience Level in Story Mode
    🔸Updated wonder trade species
    🔸Added Some PLA Moves
    🔸Fixed Perfect IVs (3) In Story Mode
    🔸Fixed Hone Claw & Compound Eyes (also some others)
    🔸Fixed camera alignment issue
    🔸Fixed some Z moves not working properly
    🔸And lots of minor fixes...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    hi i don't know why but i can't teach any TM or HM to my pokemons, the screen goes black (this happens when i have the sableye i find in the cave in dewford and the pidgeot i find in the route 118)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    this happens when i have the sableye i find in the cave in dewford and the pidgeot i find in the route 118

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    New Update Is Out!!

what's New!

🔸Added more mystery gifts
    🔸Added colored type effectiveness
    🔸Change caught mons Pokeball
    🔸Update Pokedex
    🔸Updated Party Menu
    🔸Updated Dexnav graphics
    🔸Added more quests
    🔸Increased shiny rate to 1/4096
    🔸Added Ash-Greninja
    🔸Let Meltan evolve
    🔸Some minor updates and improvements
    🔸Bug fixes

How do I obtain ash greninja? I cant seem to figure out how

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2023
    Thanks for sharing your rom hack. It looked interesting so I gave it a try, although unfortunately there are major early-game balance issues, like this:

Pokemon-Emerald-Crest-2.png

This is the first Gym leader: Roxanne, with a Mega Aerodactyl that knows Earthquake, Ice Fang, and Wing Attack. Plus a Minior that knows Light Screen / Reflect and Acrobatics, and a third Pokémon that I don't know what it is because I couldn't get past the Aerodactyl.

Seconding this. The Mega Aerodactyl that I fought has Earthquake, Ice Fang, Stone Edge and Roost. It OHKOs almost everything, even through Reflect. I wish I could enjoy this rom hack more but how could I when I can't even get past the first gym? It needs some serious early game balancing.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I really want to like this game, but I find grinding exp (does this game have the Black and White exp curve?), resetting for IVs, resetting for a neutral or positive nature, and trying to farm good EVs to be such a chore. It's the beginning of the game and the first few fights don't even grant a level up. I got to the first youngster after Oldale and noticed that his level will always match mine. I somehow got through to the first gym, to Roxanne with a type advantage, and she mopped the floor with me. That's when I stopped playing. Are you going to include a chill mode to this or should I give up on this game? I want to have fun, not raise competitive pokes.

Absolutely agreeing on this. I somehow got to beat Roxanne (with massive luck) and then got stuck on the second badge for an eternity before turning off the game. Very disappointed because it looked really good and promising on every other aspect.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2023
    Bro I just want a single hack with gen 8 pokemon that isn't ridiculously hard for no reason. Why is it impossible for anyone to do this? Literally calm down

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    How do I download and what to play it on? can enyone help me please I'm kinda new to this.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    I found a bug. I'm only at the beginning and caught a H-Zorua, the problem is whenever I send it out, it doesn't show the sprite of H-Zorua but instead a Wooloo that I have in my party, same for the cry. The moves are the same though but whatever I do, switch in and out, the sprite and cry are still Wooloo's

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2023
    hi i don't know why but i can't teach any TM or HM to my pokemons, the screen goes black (this happens when i have the sableye i find in the cave in dewford and the pidgeot i find in the route 118)

I also have this same issue

Back