• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald Style Brawly Backsprite

Bladecraft

It's written "Bladecraft" on my forehead.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 18, 2020
Main:
In my rom hack, in one specific occasion, you will fight alongside Brawly.
For that Brawly needs to have a backsprite, but very talented me can't provide.
Heres my result:
LJmWKtQ.png

Now the body is okay, but the hair super turns me off.

Anyhow, here's Brawly's front sprite for reference:
Spr_RS_Brawly.png

And here's Steven's backsprite, which I used as a template for my less-than-good try:
E_Steven_Back.png

I am looking for artists willing to take the challenge and create an Emerald styled backsprite for Brawly.

Limitations:
  • 64x64 pixels large exactly
  • Up to 16 colors, one of them is the background color

Rewards:
  • Special place on credits as super important person
  • My eternal gratitude
  • You'll be my friend forever

Um, since I'm super nice aswell, even if I end up not picking your sprite I'll put you on the credits because I love people :)

Thanks in advance and have fun spriting!

Years
picture.php

Just had a try. The pallet has already been adjusted into 16 colors and the background color is at the first.
Oops, it seems that I forgot to turn the picture back. You can do the horizontal flip by Photoshop or something.

Last edited:

Bladecraft

It's written "Bladecraft" on my forehead.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 18, 2020
picture.php

Just had a try. The pallet has already been adjusted into 16 colors and the background color is at the first.
Oops, it seems that I forgot to turn the picture back. You can do the horizontal flip by Photoshop or something.

They look super nice!
I waited a bit with this response because I was unsure whether or not I want to use those or the ones I earlier, I eventually decided against it because some stuff of the body just feel a little weird, however, I do thank you a lot for your effort and I might decide to use them on a different hack!

Thanks a bunch <3

Back