• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Essentials v20.1 suddenly lagging

Years
    • Seen today
    For some reason after about an hour of playtesting, my game suddenly begins to lag. On every map. But works perfectly fine on any other screen (summary, battle, pokedex, etc)
    If I reset the game, there's no more lag. So far I've reset the game twice, and both times, after about an hour (1 hr 30 min the first one, 1 hr 10 min the second time) the lag begins once again.
    I don't know what's causing this. Perhaps a combination of plugins, or one plugin in particular, has anybody experienced something like this?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Hello, i'm having this same problem and i been looking for a solution for a long time but didn't find one. For what i've seen, this happens because you have maps that are too big or has lots of events on it, but i'm not 100% sure if that is whats causing the problem. Maybe this will be fixed in a new version of essentials, but if i find a solution i'll let you know.

Back