• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eury's Pokemon Art

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
  • Well here is my second attempt at an art thread
    i would love any ideas or help u might have to make my art better.

Darkrai
    Spoiler:

Entei
    Spoiler:

Lugia
    (not finished)
    Spoiler:

Pokemon trainer
    (sorry its sideways)
    (not finished)
    Spoiler:

Shaymin
    Spoiler:

Cyndaquil
    Spoiler:

Ho-oh and lugia
    Spoiler:

Suicune
    Spoiler:

Kirlia
    Spoiler:

Years
  • The darkrai has the best proportions C: it's very nice
    Entei: its head is a little flat on the top and its legs are too skinny
    Lugia: actually pretty decent but the lines don't really connect with each other
    Trainer: all that's wrong with this one is the hand position ;)
    Shaymin: it's ears aren't very evened out and the leg is too skinny but still cute <3
    Cyndaquil: I dunno but the lower half of the cyndaquil looks too big for it
    Ho-oh and Lugia: I love this one but ho-oh's beak is too short and one of its leg is missing OTL but otherwise the shading and all fits it well
    Suicune: I dunno the pose looks awkward but all is well C:
    Kirlia: This only thing is that its arms are wayy to skinny but it's a good drawing :)

Keep on drawing~ You're doing great!

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • These are cool!
    The advice I'd give you would be to look at references, lots and lots of references! These will help you understand the forms a bit better and make them look a little more natural.
    With pokemon, if you look at real animals that the pokemon might be based off too, that can be a help.

If you can, colour would also be nice, colour can be a very powerful thing! :'>

Back