• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evolution Challenge - Create an evolution for a Pokemon that needs one!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    I'm not sure if this exists, but I looked for one and I couldn't find it. So, here we go!

There are a lot of Pokémon out there that don't have evolutions, but the fans really want one. So, why don't we all draw up our own concepts for evolutions of these Pokémon that need one!

For my contribution, I have just drawn a Jynx evolution today named Valkween. She is inspired by the tale of the nordic ice princess, which some say Jynx was based on.

Spoiler:

Valkween - The Ice Queen Pokémon
    Ice / Psychic

Valkween's body is so cold, it gives off a thick vapour that leaves many parts of her body completely unseen by other Pokémon and trainers alike.

Ability: Dry Ice
    Valkween's vapour sharply lowers the accuracy of her opponents.

Now you go! It doesn't have to be as developed as my concept is, and it doesn't have to look perfect or anything. Could be just chicken scratch on a napkin with a good story.

Last edited:
    Back