• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EX New Warriors

Ethan621

Wait, what?
Years
Ok, finally named the set! EX New Warriors As celebration, a new card!

Dannysscizorcopy.png

Also available:
Hal's Charmander- http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b98/Neobacklash/halscharmander.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2007
I think the card's effects and attacks are fine, but the image looks a little dark...its hard to make out, in my opinion.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Ethan, I would suggest only having one thread for all your work - it makes the forum look a lot less cluttered. :) I can merge this with your card sketches thread for you if you like, and change the title to reflect a gallery thread.

The Scizor is nice, I like the stained glass effect. It is a little dark though and could probably do with some darker outlines and lighter shading. ^^ Good job though, the card template looks very nice.

--FG

Ethan621

Wait, what?
Years
I can merge this with your card sketches thread for you if you like, and change the title to reflect a gallery thread.

Sounds like a plan. Thanks for the postitive comments!

Back