• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    On this shop I'm going draw picture of any fakemon sprite you create!
    Here is an exemple of what I'm going to do:
    Fakemon Shop
    ->
    Fakemon Shop

Ps1: The sprite was made by Light Venusaur, the picture by me (Luiza Coelho is my real life name)
    Ps2: It was a long time i did this one, the picture will look a little bit different, but not worst

Here are the rules:
    1. When i say fakemon i include fusions, recolours, retypes, anything.
    2. Please one sprite per person (you can ask again once I finish what you requested)
    3. Post here a sprite that you made or was made for you on another shop
    4. I can draw for you a common pokemon, then you just post the name.

What you can do after you got the request: anything you want to. Even edit. Just make sure you'll still give me the credits =D

Form:
    Picture of the fakemon: post the sprite you created
    Details: anything that isn't visible on the sprite, like fur or any mark on the pokemon's back

If you have any question, PM me =D​

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Wooowwww, impressive! Believe me, if I knew how to sprite, I'd ask you for one too. The one you drew itself is very pretty. ^^

Years
  • It's a really nice thing to hear you're drawing for other people, but it's better to have requests done by PM (private messaging). So, I gotta lock it down, unless you'd like to make this thread a gallery. If you do, just send me a PM or VM.

~LeafBlade Lock

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back