• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fakemon version clear

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    Working on a hack game created with only fan created pokemon. if you have a pokemon idea or have the pokemon down to sprite and stats it will be kindly appreciated that you help us. Anyone who donates a sprite or multiple sprites will be credited in the game, maybe even made into a pokemon trainer. The work done so far is we have three pokemon sprited, two pokemon digitally drawn and 9 pokemon sketched out on paper. we need to get to 368 and we thank you in advance ~green

Years
    • Age 24
    • =/
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Hello, your name's Green, right? (Because I've seen "~green")
    I've an idea for Grass Starter.
    It maybe...
    Umm...
    Grass Tiger?

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    Well see if you can sketch it or at least make a pokédex entry so we can work off of that ~green

Years
    • Age 24
    • =/
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Name: Grassiger (Or you can rate better name.)
    Grass Tiger Pokemon
    Entry: Grassiger living in forest, its tail always sparkling, it always find some foods with its friends.

It's a small tiger, its tail is sparkling, its head have a leaves, it have 4 foots.

Sprite? I'm suck at spriting but I can give you an ideas.
    Is my ideas usable?
    It seem useless. :(

Back