• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fakemon

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2020
    Before you ask, no, this is not Final Fantasy x Pokemon. It's more my last ditch effort at making a Pokemon ROM hack. I've tried and failed several times before. Anyway, I've been tinkering with Pokemon hacking for a while, mostly Gen 3. I've used the decomps and didn't like them. I want to make a FireRed hack set in a Battle Tower using the Dynamic Pokemon Expansion and the Complete FireRed Upgrade. There's a multitude of goals I have for this hack:
    1. Smart AI
    2. Incrementing difficulty
    3. New items, moves, abilities, and Fakemon (collectively known as "stuff")
    4. New tiles
    5. New sprites
    I'm not going to mention new scripts and new maps. That's obvious.
    So here's the roles I need:
    -Mapper
    -Scripter
    -Coder
    -New "stuff" planner
    -Tileset maker
    -Spriter
    I am decent at mapping, decent at scripting, decent at coding, decent at planning, decent at making new tilesets, and I CANNOT sprite. Please don't ask me to do it. So yeah, could really use a team. If you are interested, give me a shout on Discord at Final#0061, or fill out the application form http://forms.gle/3rD2rgFY9A5Q72TF9. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
    Back