• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fire red/leaf green pokespecial? any thoughts?

Tweak

how will the new games effect the pokespecial? or do you guys think there will be no new story at all. XD personally...it'd be cool if they had new characters called "Leaf" and "Fire" =/ but Fire is already the name of a pokemon in the japanese games...so...bleh. any other ideas?

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    1. The new heroine looks suspiciously like Green. She, unlike the rest of previous heroines, wear skirts, about similar to Green, who wears a dress in Pokemon Special. (The rest wear shorts, or whatever pants you call them =P)
    2. Fire for a hero's name isn't a bad idea, even if it is used as a name for a Pokemon already. It can add to the storyline, in fact (Eg. Friends teasing Fire for such a name)
    3. Maybe one of the new heros will be related to Red in blood?

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    okay whos green and fire will ne a pretty okay not cool idea

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    I don't know to much about it but. There owuldn't be much differences. Same plot!

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Fire is the predicted name for the name of the Hero of FR/LG and Green(I'm shocked Purin, I really am...) is Red's rival, or in Purin's case... Blue... that girl...

BTW, it doesn't mean its a same plot, if you had actually read the manga, it's not hte same in all of the Manga, Do you see Green in every manga be more mature??? Of course not, so don't say things when you don't know them.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Omega-Brendan said:
    Fire is the predicted name for the name of the Hero of FR/LG and Green(I'm shocked Purin, I really am...) is Red's rival, or in Purin's case... Blue... that girl...

BTW, it doesn't mean its a same plot, if you had actually read the manga, it's not hte same in all of the Manga, Do you see Green in every manga be more mature??? Of course not, so don't say things when you don't know them.
    Lol it's because the manga here go by Blue for Gary and Green for the Girl =P It's hard converting the names sometimes =P

Tweak

the plot is the same...but you know, there are those new mystery islands!

>D something could go on there. and lets rename red to fire, blue to water, and green to leaf.

>O the pokespecial MUST continue!!! i'm wondering if nintendo has anymore games or else pokespecial will end. (unless they decide to make a story about pokemon colloseum!)

Years
    Given the information on SPP...the mystery islands look more like the islands that the Orange Islands from the Anime were based on. And besides, with the things that go on there, I don't really see anything manga-ish. The manga usually adds an angsty-ish twist to everything and I don't see an angsty-ish twist to the mini-games and such unless there's an evil tyrant who's hiding there or something. And besides, aren't the Mystery Islands supposed to be quite a distance from Kanto. I thought Cerise Island was like right of the coast of the mainland...

Tweak

There should be about 5 more volumes of houen to go before they run out of storylines =P
    *Wonders if Cerise Island has anything to do with any of those new islands*

:( that news is saddening. i love da pokespecial. they better come up with some new ideas.

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Purin said:
    Lol it's because the manga here go by Blue for Gary and Green for the Girl =P It's hard converting the names sometimes =P

thanks for claring that up for BRANDON!!! It's ard when it all trans forms and stuff!?!?

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Erm... I didn't get that bit up there...

Anyway, I think FR/LG won't make it ot the manga yet, unless they cut the volumes out... 0_0

Back