• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flipnoter's Animatorama

Status
Not open for further replies.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    well, you are in. just post whatever you have got! :)
    Team Fail will put you in the list, dont worry.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Aaaannnddd... DONE! You're on it! Also, I won't be gone for the other days, so we can keep hosting this for the rest of the Get-Together! How awesome is that!?
    great! you wont be going anywhere! i just cant wait to see these guy's flipnotes.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    My stickfigure is finished !
    Count me in. And never, ever defy the Stick.

I need to register, I'll post it later... u_u

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I've made it already. Nothing impressive, really.
    Visually only, though. I still need a good soundtrack...
    dont worry at all. we will have a look at it. actually im myself confused with this statement:
    What is a Flipnote?
    A Flipnote is an animation that has a maximum of 999 frames, and 1 minute (or less) of music that can be composed on any Nintendo DSi and DSiXL system.
    i cant say if u can use some other music or have to make it youreself. :\

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Okay, Fail, here you go : n_n

[ugomemo=9A77326031C6B7EF]C6B7EF_09F8509C15D31_002[/ugomemo]

My sticky abilities were put to the test here. The end explosion was pretty rushed, but I wanted to make it on time. ._.
    Also, it took a painful process to register and post...

Last edited:

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    Well, I figured I should just enter one of the flips I already had posted. I was drawn between 2 to post, my favorite and everyone else's apparent favorite. I picked my most popular flipnote to enter! Yes, it's Justin Bieber... but hey, enough people loved it that it got pretty popular. Here it is!

[ugomemo=https://flipnote.hatena.com/56FB140031CE5F39]@DSi/movie/CE5F39_09C3BFB5AC42C_011[/ugomemo]

Now I could NOT get that damn embed to work, so here's the URL:
    https://flipnote.hatena.com/56FB140031CE5F39@DSi/movie/CE5F39_09C3BFB5AC42C_011

Last edited:

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
    Years
    Tadaaa! Here it is, bow down to my awesome comic flipnote. My original series, E (Yeah....that's the name....)

[ugomemo=58C228A0CC785536]40CAF2_09E3756007856_005?[/ugomemo]

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Argh! Dead battery, I had to rush mine xD It's crap anyway. I'll post it later. Waiting for parental confirmation email x|

Actually, if I find the charger, I'll be revising my entry. I did a rushed mess. After seeing others; entries, not submitting that.

EDIT + Entry:

Couldn't make a new one, can't find DSi charger :( I was even lucky to be able to upload this one. The thing was dieing, it kept beeping beeping lol. The annoying thing is how you have to submit it twice because it says error the first times Dx Anyway, here it is in all its horrible glory!

Entitled: Bad Rainy Day.
    [ugomemo=option]https://flipnote.hatena.com/902BE5101E240082@DSi/movie/240082_0001A0E91BFD7_000[/ugomemo]That ain't working so here's the URL.

Last edited:

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    I honestly thought more people would do this, make some competition. Well, with 5 contestants (4 officail now) everyone's pretty much sure to place!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back