• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

footandape

monkeyandhead

I didn't train to be a Pilot.
Years
  • footandape

Welcome to my gallery, it will contain my Photoshop tags, LP's and Icons along with my Photography, I hope you enjoy it :) And please leave C+C.

Photography

These are my pride and glory.

Tags

The tags flow from oldest to newest, I took a break from making tags so my newer ones aren't that great.

risecopy.png

creationcopy.png

oppositecopy.png

WINTERcopy.png

thisisnotforyoucopy.png

RurouniKenshincopy.png

blackstarconstellationcopy.png

wherethewildthingsarecopy.png

Icons/Avatars

yea, I'm not very good at making icons...

spinda3.png
    spinda2.png
    spinda1.png

rurounikenshinicon.png
    natureiconcopy.png
    WINTERavatar.png

LP's (Large Pieces)

I don't actively have a go at these, I usually just make some simple ones here and there, but I might try some later on.

takeactioncopy.png

hedgehoginthefog.png

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    This is one of my favourite tags, ever. I wish I made it, the composition is amazing and I love the colours. It looks so high quality and even the clipping masks suit the style, I'm extremely impressed. This is also really well done and very artistic, however the text kills this completely, it looks rough and edgy and it's a very generic font in which does not meet the style of the tag. I recommend you just chop it off. You make me want to get back into tags again, but keep up styles like the ones I mentioned. Sorry it's a short post, I may come back here and go in depth.

Trish

He was dead the whole time!
    Years
  • wherethewildthingsarecopy.png

I think this is your best tag. It has great lighting, and it has a very warm mood to it. Those curve lines don't match though, and I don't know what that focal really is. xD It's nice though.

oppositecopy.png

Cool idea, and you carried it out quite well. Love the flow and the depth. Lighting kills it a bit for me though, and at some spots it is oversharpened. Colors need to be worked too, as they look a bit dull IMO. Only thing criminal to this tag is the text, haha. Fix that and all the others and this will look much better.

This is great. Love the blending between focal and background, and the lighting is stellar. Clipping masks looks out of place though and the dots are a bit random, IMO, considering the empty feel to the background. Dull colors here too (they look washed). Great compo though. Text is cool. ;)

You got good tags here. You just need to fix on lighting (don't be afraid to use coloured soft brushes as a form of lighting, instead of plain ol' white) and colors (too dull, mate D: ), mainly. You have top-notch depth though, so well done on that. Good job overall!

monkeyandhead

Years
  • This is one of my favourite tags, ever. I wish I made it, the composition is amazing and I love the colours. It looks so high quality and even the clipping masks suit the style, I'm extremely impressed. This is also really well done and very artistic, however the text kills this completely, it looks rough and edgy and it's a very generic font in which does not meet the style of the tag. I recommend you just chop it off. You make me want to get back into tags again, but keep up styles like the ones I mentioned. Sorry it's a short post, I may come back here and go in depth.

Yea, after I finished the colour tag I instantly shudded from that text, I might fix it in the future.

wherethewildthingsarecopy.png

I think this is your best tag. It has great lighting, and it has a very warm mood to it. Those curve lines don't match though, and I don't know what that focal really is. xD It's nice though.

oppositecopy.png

Cool idea, and you carried it out quite well. Love the flow and the depth. Lighting kills it a bit for me though, and at some spots it is oversharpened. Colors need to be worked too, as they look a bit dull IMO. Only thing criminal to this tag is the text, haha. Fix that and all the others and this will look much better.

This is great. Love the blending between focal and background, and the lighting is stellar. Clipping masks looks out of place though and the dots are a bit random, IMO, considering the empty feel to the background. Dull colors here too (they look washed). Great compo though. Text is cool. ;)

You got good tags here. You just need to fix on lighting (don't be afraid to use coloured soft brushes as a form of lighting, instead of plain ol' white) and colors (too dull, mate D: ), mainly. You have top-notch depth though, so well done on that. Good job overall!

Lighting and colour has always been my problem, thanks for the tips.

Thanks overall for the comments, I'll take them into account.
    I haven't done much lately because my exams are nearby, and I'm doing my Let's Play, expect something soon though.

Why no one look at photos <:O

monkeyandhead

Years
  • I don't know if I'm allowed to double post already cause my last post was only yesterday, if not, could a mod merge this so I know next time? Gracias :).

Anyways, this is a piece I just wrapped up before, I tried using a lot of colours but obviously I still have a lot of work to do >.<
    spindacopy.png

This was just an experimentation, but I'm very fond of it for some reason :S.
    spindaexperiment.png

Back