• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Freaky's

iBlade

~Spriter~
    Years
    Ok .. now it's my turn^^

My First Sprite:
    Freaky's

Self-Sprites:
    Freaky's
    Freaky's
    Darki a prevolution of darkrai ..
    Freaky's
    No name pokemon

Recolors [and a fusion]:
    Freaky's
    +
    Freaky's
    =
    Freaky's
    -->
    Freaky's

Freaky's
    -->
    Freaky's
    -->
    Freaky's

Freaky's
    Freaky's
    Freaky's
    Freaky's

Fusions:
    Freaky's
    Freaky's
    Freaky's
    Freaky's
    Freaky's
    Freaky's

Trainer:
    Freaky's
    Freaky's
    Freaky's
    Freaky's
    Freaky's

NARUTO:
    Freaky's
    Freaky's

Freaky's
    -->
    Freaky's

Other Ideas:

Freaky's
    <-- Who want to use pls ask .. It's the leaf of an lotad .. I have this in right and left and back side ..
    Freaky's
    <-- from an screenshot ..

All Sprites are © by .:/Freaky/:.

Last edited:

iBlade

~Spriter~
    Years
    Yay i know but it's now in just 16 colors and that mean you can insert it in a rom .. i did these jessie and james for firered .. there weren't enough colors to toning the hair ..

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    i like the way u recolored groudon,tyranittar and how u fused Dialga and Raikaza

kay3o

B)
    Years
    There ok..

Really there just a bunch of Recolors and edits, But there not that bad.
    The Fusions are good, You've got the right Idea. The Tyrantitar is good but looks pillow shaded, what I would say is a cop-out.

anyway just keep spriting and you'll be better in no time :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    These are all very good, but here are a few things you should work on:

Empoleon/Zapdos/Lapras: The body isn't shaded, and the head looks kinda weird. Try recoloring the head to the same colors you used on the body.

Quilava/Typhlosion: Recolor the outlines on the bottom to dark shades of tan, it'll look better that way. Also the fire looks strange, maybe you could fix it?

I love the Tyranitar, it looks so detailed! And the surf sprite is cool too.

Keep up the good work!

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I really like your charizard sprite and the fusions!!! Wow umm keep up the good work! =D

iBlade

~Spriter~
    Years
    These are all very good, but here are a few things you should work on:

Empoleon/Zapdos/Lapras: The body isn't shaded, and the head looks kinda weird. Try recoloring the head to the same colors you used on the body.

Quilava/Typhlosion: Recolor the outlines on the bottom to dark shades of tan, it'll look better that way. Also the fire looks strange, maybe you could fix it?

I love the Tyranitar, it looks so detailed! And the surf sprite is cool too.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you ... When i next time will do sprites i will think of it ..

And thx to all the others ..

And here 2 new sprites
    Freaky's
    <-- Naruto
    Freaky's
    <-- Saske

ANND Gaara ..

Freaky's
    -->
    Freaky's

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    A lot of your fusions are pretty cool.
    Apart from a few tiny issues on the Blastoise (only little ones though) I'd say you've got a pretty nice set there.

The mix with lapras as base, is especially good. The mixing is done superbly and the final outcome is great, keep it up!

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Not every combination of Pokemon is fusable. You've seemed to have ignored that in some of your fusions.

Lapras x Jolteon is neat, but the shading is not. Since different Pokemon have different shading, you'll need to fix the shading on your mixes.

Charizard x Palkia; I think you know what's wrong here.

Politoed x Celebi is decent, but what happened to the outline on the left side?

Dialga x Rayquaza is just odd-looking. It's interesting, but try to pay more attention to the placement of the head on large mixes like this.

iBlade

~Spriter~
    Years
    Not every combination of Pokemon is fusable. You've seemed to have ignored that in some of your fusions.

Lapras x Jolteon is neat, but the shading is not. Since different Pokemon have different shading, you'll need to fix the shading on your mixes.

Charizard x Palkia; I think you know what's wrong here.

Politoed x Celebi is decent, but what happened to the outline on the left side?

Dialga x Rayquaza is just odd-looking. It's interesting, but try to pay more attention to the placement of the head on large mixes like this.

Yeah thx for the critism .. charizard and palkia .. xD .. that was just my first sprite .. the lapras shading .. yeah i know .. but the newer ones of my fusions will be better shaded .. the celebi fusion .. hmm you're right the outline isn't there .. And dialga and rayquaza .. next time I will .. thx ..

Back