• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Fresh Fanmade Music! Pokemon Honor/Glory soundtracks

Years
Hi! I'm DrakeSycamore. One of the lead composers of the fanmade game Pokemon Honor/Glory (made with RPGMaker XP and Essentials v19) which you can found the thread here.

Here's one of my latest tracks published now:

Pokemon Center - Honor/Glory

Also here's the playlist if for the tracks.

I'm trying to be more in par with the styles in Pokemon but still unique in their own. Please enjoy!

Want to support the game? Join us on Discord!
https://discord.gg/BEd2nSkTSv

Also please do subscribe to my channel to keep you updated, or have us on discord!

[As of now, my schedules are full lol. Hope this ends aaaaaaaaa]

Last edited:
Years
Just wanna say that Poke Center theme is a banger! I love how chill it is, kind of tropical, but overall very welcoming! It's perfect for a Poke Center :)

I also took a listen to a few of your other tracks, and I love your dedication to even having trainer encounter themes! Plus those city/town themes are soooo good. Can't wait to hear more!

Years
Just wanna say that Poke Center theme is a banger! I love how chill it is, kind of tropical, but overall very welcoming! It's perfect for a Poke Center :)

I also took a listen to a few of your other tracks, and I love your dedication to even having trainer encounter themes! Plus those city/town themes are soooo good. Can't wait to hear more!

Thank you so much for the feedback!! I'll try to do more themes, so stay tuned!

Back