• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Frostblade's Pokemon Recolours

Years
  • What I do
    I do Pokemon recolours since I suck at doing original content. I don't only do recolours for the Pokemon but also for trainers. I specialize in the VS Sprites.
    Do you have a request? Just post here or PM me if you want to keep it private. Do note that requests posted here will be posted in this post. Scroll down for more info on requests. Want to use these sprites? Scroll down for more info on usage.

Recolours
    Spoiler:

What I'm working on right now
    Spoiler:

Requests
    Post here or PM me your request. If you want to be more specific, PM me the sprites, the one I'll recolour and the one where I'll get the palette from. If you don't want its palette to be based of another sprite, tell me what shade of color that'll be and please don't post here or PM me that you want it to have over 50 shades of the same colour for I have some problems distinguishing colours.

Usage
    I have no problem with you using the sprites and recolours I make but please please please at least credit me. You also don't need to ask permission but still, you need to credit me if you used them in any form.

Last edited:

Makattack202

guy with the torterra pfp
    Years
  • Recolors are fun... And I agree, it is definitely easier than spriting from scratch.

You should try palette swapping Zekrom and Reshiram. Maybe even recolor the Kyurem B/W forms if you can.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
  • You do nice and clean recolours, I like them. Reminds me when fusion shops were all the rage back when I joined, haha. :) Try recolouring Ho-oh with all the colors of the rainbow implemented.

Back