• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

galleria [4]

engage'

a new horizon
Years
  • Fourth time lucky, eh?

Icons;;

assassinscreedicon1.png
    bullets.png
    scarecrowvamp.png

Tags;;

kickcopy.png
    timerift.png

ccrebellioncopy.png
    torterracolour.png

futureshockpng.png
    SWALOTcopy.png

I'm taking both icon and tag requests.
    I reserve the right to deny any request; I really only will if the image isn't good quality.

EDIT: I am only accepting requests with renders or high quality stocks/screencaps. All other requests will be denied, unless it is an icon request. (I may be able to do something with the image in an icon.)

Code:
    [SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Image:[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Text (if any):[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Size:[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    Other:
    I don't use slots, but be considerate if I have a lot of requests which isn't likely.

Last edited:

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
  • Declined.
    I'm sorry, the image isn't good quality. It's alright, but I can't really use it. I tried more than once, but it gets ugly black lines around it when the black background is removed. I attempted four different ideas to try to get it to work, but it wouldn't.
    If you can get a better image, I could complete your request. Try www.planetrenders.net for good quality renders. Those I can work with.
    Sorry again. D:

Last edited:

Kayla Ann

Graphic Artist. :3
    Years
  • I like the Swalot banner.
    But the swalot could blend more with the banner. It looks like you just copied and pasted it.
    I like your style though ;).

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
  • I like the Swalot banner.
    But the swalot could blend more with the banner. It looks like you just copied and pasted it.
    I like your style though ;).

Yeah, I've been thinking about editing that one a bit for a while now. Smudge Swalot into it or something. XD

Just wanted to stop by and say good luck. I might have to request here sometime =) Yayz, mah avvie is up there XD

Thanks. ;D

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
  • Hey i hope you can do a nice little theme for me.
    Im looking to go with a simple but nice Lugia them for the upcoming release of Soul Silver. would you be able to do that for me? <3
    Image:http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7320/61694547.jpg and if possible this http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/9272/soulsilv.jpg
    Text (if any): PokeBabe
    Size:500x150
    Other:Im looking for grey/white colours with a bit of blue/purple.

TYVM :)

Sorry, both images aren't good enough quality.
    Declined.
    If you get a good render, I could happily fill out your request.

EDIT: New tag, with much help from a PSD by Useless @ GAME; Graphics are my everything.

suzaku.png

Last edited:
    Back