• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gallery of Awesomeness!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 24, 2011
Thank you so much for the amazing Hypno banner CS!

I'll defiantly come back to you if I have any more graphic needs(:

The Apprentice™

PC's Offical Gangsta
Years
Overall I think your graphics are really good, keep it up!

Thank you ^_^ I will

they are great!!

ps: are you cloudstrife from TPPA?

Thank you so much ^_^ And It depends I forgot what TPPA means and I probably am I dont remember lol

Thank you so much for the amazing Hypno banner CS!

I'll defiantly come back to you if I have any more graphic needs(:

Your welcome and okay ^_^

NEW!

4qokls.jpg

Last edited:
Years
I like The Last Two One's Because of Simplicity its really simple you can see the render clearly without any Blur. Great Job
8/10 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The Apprentice™

PC's Offical Gangsta
Years
I've been busy lately but I managed to do these two today. Hope you enjoy. ^_^

1tvs40.jpg
15qrjbc.jpg

I got the idea from the trailer for the movie "Clash of the Titans"^_^

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
Eh, just so you know. You're not allowed to double post, unless no one has posted in your gallery for over a month. It's called the edit button, you should get to know it.

Anywho, your banners. They are.. Rather flashy, and a bit disorientated/messy. There's more to banner making then just sticking a render over a flashy background. You should go read some tutorials in the tutorial thread, and experiment with other styles, as well as learning some techniques about depth, lighting, blending and colour co-ordination.

Also, outer glow is a no no, unless you know how to make it blend well. Since it makes your renders stick out too much.

Back