• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Getting this error

Gloriaficent

Gloriaficent
Days
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I don't know why this is happening. I only gave tangling hair to a new Pokemon I just added. I tried deleting from the Pokemon, but this still blew up. I check the ability itself and looks, normal...pretty normal! I tried to delete it temporarily and this error message still happened. All I can do for now is work on the professor I have not made him yet. today was more bout sprites and characters. I wanted to get to test my first trainer with different way I set it, but I don't know if that works until this is solved. It's more Easter-eggish of a trainer. I don't know what to say, I just made one of town characters into a character.

[Pokémon Essentials version 21]
    [v21 Hotfixes 1.0.1]

Exception: RuntimeError
    File PBS/abilities.txt, section TANGLINGHAIR
    Contact with the Pokémon lowers the attacker's Speed stat

Backtrace:
    Compiler:119:in `block in pbEachFileSectionEx'
    Compiler:100:in `each_line'
    Compiler:100:in `pbEachFileSectionEx'
    Compiler:142:in `pbEachFileSection'
    Compiler_CompilePBS:22:in `block (2 levels) in compile_PBS_file_generic'
    Compiler_CompilePBS:16:in `open'