• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Guitar Noises* Hear the sound of the falling rain....

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Ok. I stole a line from 'Holiday' By Green Day and Put it in the title. All Rights Reserved...Just in-case a representative of them has a PC account XD. Well this is my Gallery. *Even More Random Guitar Noises* Ta da! XD Just enjoy and comment!

Tags/Banners:
    Spoiler:

Icons/Avatars
    Spoiler:

Wallpapers -
    https://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn220/Sailor_Luna_Fan/Final Fantasy Stuff/background-2.jpg
    https://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn220/Sailor_Luna_Fan/Grafix/modern-pink-floral.jpg
    https://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn220/Sailor_Luna_Fan/Grafix/green_sl-designs1024x768.jpg

Last edited:

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    The tags are all kinda meh, I don't really like that style to begin with. (though I like the absol one for some reason. o.e)

Icons are okay though.

Years
    Dear, I've loved your graphics from the beginning. You've improved quite a bit ^^ I love the Aeris one <3 she's my fave anyway haha

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    @ .raiden
    Well....I'll try and Improve but I can't use photoshop or anything. I just have GIMP and Photoscape....er......thanks!

@Amby-Chan
    Thanks! I recently did the Aeris one. I like it. I have another Aeris one which I did when I first started using my programs. Thanks for commenting!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Having GIMP isn't really excuse for not-so-great graphics. Just check out Conman's Gallery; he uses GIMP but I consider him to be one of the best at PC. There are even a couple of GIMP based tutorials in the Tutorial & Resource Thread.

As for your graphics, I think the main problem is the stocks you use are rather low quality. Also, the banners are very plain and can really be made by someone who only had MS Paint. I'm no GIMP expert, but I'm sure there's a lot more to the program. As for your avatars/icons, you're still using stocks of rather low quality. I advise surfing the web for GIMP tutorials and better places to find stocks, and you'll see yourself getting better in no time. Good luck.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    @ Gummy
    I'll try. I'm just a beginner to GIMP. I'm exploring and not sure what to use but......I'll use some tutorials.
    @ Kisaragi
    Yes. I do them in Private via PM or VM or go to the Fantasy shrine.

Back