• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guns' drawings

Constructive criticism and Suggestions are all appreciated.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lucas: New Clothes with Color (Yeah I know they aren't the best but I wanted to use colors that haven't been used or had little use)

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Alakazam using psychic with dust and rocks swirling around him

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • i think you should tint the gyrados red, ya know kind of like g/s? that'd be pretty sweet
    i think you need to fix Gold a little bit, he looks a bit disproportionate, like he's laying on the ground

Even though I hate Alakazam, I really like how you drew it, but the outline is a bit too dark and I find it weird how its other color is blue =/

:t354:TG

Yeah that's a problem I have drawing too dark. I'm trying to work on it.

these are cool! I really like the Alakazam. But, your gyarados is very good I'm impressed!

Thanks, only wish I didn't draw Alakazam's head too far away from his body.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    That Gyarados is epic. You're awesome at drawing.

Back