• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.hack//JUDGEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
  • .hack//JUDGEMENT is a sprite comic set in "The World," the MMORPG from the .hack media franchise. It tells the story of six individuals: the Heavy Blade Alexander, the Wavemaster Hilde, the Long Arm Kougyoku, the Heavy Axeman Shinneri, and the Blademaster Jusuf, as well as their allies and enemies. Most of the series is linked together to for ma story, but occasionally I'll do something non-canon for humor. I also try and make each strip of the story humorous in some way.

dotAZURE, the home of .hack//JUDGEMENT

Preview here

ash_ketchum5

Future Pokemon Pearl Owner
    Years
  • lol you got the background image from .hack chat in japanese! nice sprites though (****) four stars! well done!

Years
  • Okay, lets start with the good things.

Not many, atleast it isn't a generic pokemon comic.

Bad things:
    mix of styles, 3-d BG I belive, an FF style (I think) some other styles, thats alot, keep the styles the same, please, its not that humorous anyway, but this is only a preview.

EDIT: I've read a couple of the others, and I dislike them.

You've broken the fourth wall in the first comic

Last edited:

Ichida

Years
  • That's just one comic; the other 40+ can be read on the dotAZURE site.

Ichida

Years
  • If anyone still reads, I'm up to #58. This chapter will wrap up the story, then I'll hopefully get a better imaging program before I move onto my next project, Elegaea Nights.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Hmm, it's nice to see that you've managed to continue with this for so long, but this thread hasn't been touched for several months, and the limit for thread revival is one month, so yeah.

Good luck with your next series, and feel free to post it here ^^

closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back