• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Ok people, I will be hacking pokemon for people's for free, these are the conditions I'll be doing:

One Request Per Day (Max 6)
    NO 999 Stats
    Will do Perfect IVs
    Will give any item
    Can change OT and ID but not Secret ID
    Will NOT give out shinys as there are shiny clubs here.
    Will NOT give illegal moves.
    Every pokemon I give out will have the SERIOUS nature, Unless you ask for the Nature you want.

Post here, And I will PM you when I am going to do your trade, First come first served.

Request Like This (Others Will be ignored):

Pokemon:
    #1: (Pokemon's name) (Level of Pokemon) (Nickname If wanted) (Item) The 4 moves.
    #2: (Pokemon's name) (Level of Pokemon) (Nickname If wanted) (Item) The 4 moves.
    #3: (Pokemon's name) (Level of Pokemon) (Nickname If wanted) (Item) The 4 moves.
    #4: (Pokemon's name) (Level of Pokemon) (Nickname If wanted) (Item) The 4 moves.
    #5: (Pokemon's name) (Level of Pokemon) (Nickname If wanted) (Item) The 4 moves.
    #6: (Pokemon's name) (Level of Pokemon) (Nickname If wanted) (Item) The 4 moves.
    Id Code: *****
    OT Name: *******

Last edited:

BoRn-2-B-eViL

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Arceus
    level - 100
    Judgement Recover Extremespeed Earth Power
    OT - Sid
    Id no- no idea. any no is fine lol.
    perfect iv's please :)

Thank you very much :D

Name : Sid
    FC : 0688 1753 5258

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Arceus
    level - 100
    Judgement Recover Extremespeed Earth Power
    OT - Sid
    Id no- no idea. any no is fine lol.
    perfect iv's please :)

Thank you very much :D

Name : Sid
    FC : 0688 1753 5258

CBF PMing you, Making your pokemon Nows, I'll throw in a random Item, and your pokemon will have a serious nature.

And I'll be making 85 EVs on all stats as you didn't state what you wanted.

unkwon_super

.: Confused :.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2007
    hi

#1: (Ditto) (40) (no nick name) (masterball) : Transform
    #2: (Regigigas) (70) (no nick name) (Electrizer): Superpower , Zen Headbutt , Fire Punch , Thunder Punch
    #3: (Shaymin) (30) (no nick name) (Leftovers): Solarbeam , Giga Drain , Magical Leaf , Giga Impact
    #4: (Arceus) (80) (no nick name) (EXP. Share): Earth Power , Extremespeed , Hyper Beam , Recover
    #5: (Darkrai) (50) (no nick name) (Up-Grade) Pursuit , Thunder , Psychic, Dark Pulse
    #6: (Rarquaza) (80) (no nick name) (masterball): Fly , Dragon Pluse , Outrage , Thunder

Id Code: 45721
    OT Name: Hero

thanks
    my FC in my profile

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    If you look at the rules thread, you will see that we do not allow hacked Pokémon to be put up for trade here.
    Please read them in the future.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back