• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Hi All!

I'm Michael, 25 year old guy from Finland!

So as familiar with a lot of collectors of Pokemon cards I'm a 90's kid that grew up with buying a pack of Pokemon cards every week with my allowance, I remember I really loved collecting even back then (probably didn't keep my cards in pristine condition though...)

I recently started again! A little bit more seriously than I had thought to be honest :D I buy a lot of small collections here and there and vintage holo lots where I can get my hands on them, also buy a lot of packs of course since the excitement and nostalgia when opening packs is awesome!

I also recently started a TCG opening and purchase channel on Youtube, mainly because I open packs anyway so why not film it, it is really fun to be honest all though I'm quite new to sitting in front of a camera.. :)
    Check that out if you are interested, link down in my signature :)

Hope to see you guys around!

/Michael

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
    Hey, Michael, I'm Blaziken but you can call me TheAlmightyBlaziken and you like pokemon cards me too I even know how to play the card game which I feel like not many people know-how to my first pokemon game was sapphire what was yours?

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Hey "TheAlmightyBlaziken" 😅 That's cool! Myself I belong to the majority that don't know how to play it, I would like to but at the moment I'll stick to collecting!
    First game was Pokemon Blue, so real old school! I played actively all the way up to Firered/Leafgreen, been playing Sun & Moon now but missed a few games in between!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Michael! Welcome to the forums! I hope you decide to share some of your card pulls with us! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Hi! I will absolutely! :) I'll try to update the signature as well whenever there are some really nice ones that I actually managed to record :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Hi Blaziken! Thanks for the support :) Yeah it is so much fun, will try to keep posting 3-4 days a week (until the wallet is empty :D)

Back