• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Help wanted for custom Pokémon

Days
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    hi. i added 3 custom Pokémon to my game and only the first one works. the other 2 appear as the ?????????? Pokémon sprite, anyone know any workarounds? the one that works has the number 412 the ones that don't work are 413 and 414
    1711062665045.png

Days
  • I think we're going to need a little more information to help you. Can you provide the code for the Pokemon that you added? Have you also included all the various sprites for each of the custom Pokemon?

Days
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    i got it work but thanks!
    I think we're going to need a little more information to help you. Can you provide the code for the Pokemon that you added? Have you also included all the various sprites for each of the custom Pokemon?

Back