• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Help with an error in battles

Days
    • he/him
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hello! Every time I start a battle, this bug shows up!

* BUG *
    In pixman_region_union_rect: Invalid rectangle passed
    Set a breakpoint on '_pixman_log_error' to debug

When in the battle, the opponent pokemon uses only the move struggle. I have set the moves for the pokemon to use, so I don't understand what's happening. This is the message appearing whenever the opponent pokemon uses the move struggle

Exception `RuntimeError' at Section100:103 - Unknown ID STRUGGLE.

When the battle ends, the first error shows back again.

* BUG *
    In pixman_region_union_rect: Invalid rectangle passed
    Set a breakpoint on '_pixman_log_error' to debug

Please, someone help me

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2024
    First things first, what version are you in?
    Have you changed/added any scripts or plugins? Have you edited any graphics like the battle screen or anything? The error is talking about invalid rectangles (?) And that feels like a graphic or a script for a graphic got messed with.
    Is your PBS installed properly? Since Struggle is definitely in the Essentials PBS, that could be the problem.

Days
    • he/him
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I'm using the v21 with the berrypots plugin, BW gender selector and Bag screen with party. I edited some graphics yes, but don't deleted anything that wasn't substituted.

I already tried recompiling the PBS files, but this didn't resolved the problem. I don't understand why the pokemons keep using only struggle, since they should know others moves and should have the PP to use it several times.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    If you are using the v21, the move is called "Struggle Bug" or STRUGGLEBUG, maybe it's the problem.

Back