• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with Pokémon: Seasons

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
Days
  • Hello there! Im PokefanKIV (you can call me Nanulak), and this is my request for help with my Pokémon: Seasons fangame! Pokemon: Seasons has several things, including:

• 150 new Pokémon in the base game alone!
    • New forms known as Berserk forms, Pokémon affected by the Berserk Gene!
    • New regional variants!
    •New Paradox Pokémon!
    • 500+ returning Pokémon in the Pokédex!
    • Two post-games, the first one being an Ultra Beast invasion and the second one being about the YouTuber Mandjtv's Team Sky!
    •Two DLCs, Thunder & Lightning and Divine Aspects!
    • Having a special partner Riolu that you get at the beginning of the game!
    • New features!
    • And much, much more!

Pokemon: Seasons is set in the Goldenia region and the game's theme is seasons, of course. Goldenia is a circular region based off of California. It's locked into spring in the south, summer in the west, autumn in the east, and winter in the north. In the middle is a giant crater known as the Mysterious Crater (yeah, this is pretty much Area Zero 2.0 lol). Here's the story and lore:

The rise: In times long gone, a Pokémon named Tulamkoywak existed. It was an immortal trickster deity, but it's tricks were always to teach a lesson. One day, it created an empire for itself, which it named Goldenia, as Tulamkoywak was also very proud. Humans known as the Draconids and Pokémon eventually became to settle in it, and Tulamkoywak, wise as it is, knew that helping the Draconids would be best, as it's much better to have them as friends than enemies. So it taught them all about the region, and everything else
    The arrival: Eventually, four Pokémon, known as the Legendaries of the Seasons, settled into the region. Their names were Payaachi, Yokutsvaat, Huwachaya, and Poyaawit. They all had dominion over a season, and fought with each other for the land. Things got very tense
    The fall: Thinking Tulamkoywak of abandoning them to the Legendaries of the Seasons' wrath, the other humans revolted against Tulamkoywak, and it fled. Since Tulamkoywak helped control their evil, their evil abounded, and a Pokémon of pure evil named Yokechaxav was born. Since it was born in a time when the people hated Tulamkoywak, it also hated it with a burning passion. However, the Draconids still recognized Tulamkoywak as their friend
    The settling: Tulamkoywak then decided to calm the Legendaries of the Seasons, as it was causing ultimate chaos althoughout. Eventually they were calmed, and all was at peace then
    The chaos reborn: But a meteor known as the Berserk Meteor was already on its way, attracted to the chaos. It introduced Berserkium to the region upon impact, an element that the Berserk Gene is made out of. It caused people and Pokémon to go insane, and chaos reigned in the region once more. This attracted Yokechaxav, and it and the controller of Berserkium, Berserk Deoxys, caused chaos across the region. After the Legendaries of the Seasons joined Tulamkoywak, a fierce battled ensued, with the Pokémon wanting to being calm winning. Eventually, all was brought at peace. However, most of the humans covered it up, and it is mostly unknown today

The main story revolves around you, the player, who is aiding Professor Sequoia, the Pokémon professor of this region, in his research. He wants to learn about the seasons and why they're like this. You also help Professor Palm, another Pokémon professor in the region, in finding helping her research, which is about the legends of the events in the lore. You are also recruited by your Champion brother Kereama to take down Team Storm, a team formed by a person named Storm. The goal of this team is to use the Legendaries of the Seasons to cause chaos to make a ton of profit, but really he's being possessed by Yokechaxav, who wants to make chaos to try to defeat Tulamkoywak, who will surely help calm it all.

These are the things I need help with right now (note I'm not sure if I'm actually gonna make this. Probably will one day, we'll see):

• Artist-drawing the art for the Pokémon and Trainers and stuff-People on board: mastermind lissi and Kyatra
    • Maps-
    making the maps and designing certain things in them
    • Music-people to make music and other soundtracks-People on board: Mars THT
    • Scripting-
    people to make the script and the story
    • Pokémon-people to make and design the Pokémon entirely
    • Discussion-people to discuss the game and make ideas for it to be better
    • Spriters-people to make the sprites for the Pokémon and Trainers-People on board: Nanulak and Handium

I have a thread on this here. This is one place where you can help: https://www.pokecommunity.com/threads/pokémon-seasons.526429/
    I also have a Discord server (or whatever you call it, I'm new to Discord) here. You can help here, as well, but note I don't use Discord very much: https://discord.gg/rJHtzqPR
    And then, of course, you can help out here!

Please and thank you!

Last edited:

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • This is a bump! I don't really know how bumps work, so I hope this does! Everything is still open, however we don't need quite as much a need for music thanks to @Mars THT joining the staff!

Thanks a lot to Mars THT for helping out!

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Another late weekly bump! Don't have anything really to contribute tho, unfortunately. However, I do have to share that the discussion role is now open, a role where people can discuss and make ideas! Perfect for anyone! The spriter role is also open, a role to make the Pokémon and Trainer sprites

Last edited:
    Back