• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in.
  • Please note that the site will be down briefly around 10AM EST, 23 February, for planned maintenance.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Hey! I need a very small help regarding Firered rival battle

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
So, I'm creating a new Firered romhack and what I'm doing in pallet town is basically copying old game scripts and creating new ones and it's going smooth. The problem is, I want to recreate some dialogue in the first rival battle which is in Oak's lab, but I CAN'T FIND THE SCRIPT EVENT OR THE PLACE WHERE HIS OLD SCRIPT IS LOCATED D:
Normally, his trainerbattle script should be in his own character, or in the tile where we step on to activate the event... But it's in none of them??? I looked forever and I can't find where the script is located... Please help :(

EDIT: Nvm found it

Last edited:
Back