• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey im back with a new sig

Sawyer

���
Years
  • Digital Phoenix, he's not Ebonix. he's 17, or something, and Ebonix is 11. i already spoke to AZ about this, so stop being suspicous. maybe he did rip it... we'll never know, but honestly, if that was mine, i wouldn't care if it was ripped, because it's high quality... i'm so sorry i had to say that, and support the people who DO rip, but if you got someone to make you one of those, and they ripped it, you wouldn't care, cause it's good. you see where i'm going?

WolfWood

Banned
    Years
  • It would be kinda hard to find that image edit it and upload it to the web in 5 mintues. I think he made it.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I thought he was suppose to be like 20?
    And I talked to him on AIM today, he said he used to be friends w/you but i messed things up when I showed up. (this would have had to of happened when Ebonix was here) another good point by me... oh well

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • yeah, that's true. you proved a lot of good points after i truced with the original Ebonix, so i didn't believe him. doesn't mean he's the same person. the real Ebonix would have incredibly low patience, like he did, and he'd still be flaming me, which he's not. there's no proof that he's the same person. and WolfWood's right about that, it would've been hard to rip it in 5 min. :\

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
    Years
  • Gah.... quite being so stuck-up guys! Sorry for being rude, but honestley, you are barely giving this guy a chance because of his brother's history here.... so what if he made it in 5 minutes... like ww said, it isn't that difficult to make.... brushing can be quick if you know what you are doing and you have a render ready... besides, it was 15 minutes... so yeah... lol

Nice job Ewok! Can't wait to see more :P

Ewok

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2005
    yea it can and heres your request AZSupraT
    hope u like it
    booooya8rs.jpg

and ill make a tutorial later to show some of u guys how to do it
    Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2005
    It isnt difficult to make... simple render with a little brushing over.... 2-3min job depending on what result you get.

Back