• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there, ho there.

Years
I thought I'd put up some stuff. A few are new, and a few are from right before I stopped making graphics. Enjoy!

dreaming.png

(photo crop)

nycrop.png

(photo crop)

mafia2.png

diamondforeals-1.png

infused.png

SISTAA.png

OWEN.png

yipee.png

cudi.png

suit.png

scream.png

magic.jpg

ReachIn-1.png

charizard.jpg

crash.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2011
I don't like the text.
At all.

Everything else has been pretty well executed, though.

moments.

quixotic
Years
You already know what I think about 85% of the graphics here. ;)

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k284/andytoe/OWEN.png
This however, is amazing... Obviously a lot simpler than your other stuff, but brace yourself for corny less is more. In all seriousness, that is an amazing piece in terms of compo and the lighting and tweaks and whatnot. copying that style btw The only thing I'd change is that the splatter brush is quite blurry. SHARPEN!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k284/andytoe/SISTAA.png
Again, amazing little manip here. Lovely lighting and transition of the blue to orange. But, on her arm closest to us is some little C4D fragments which look at bit sharper than the rest of the tag. Bit too sharp edges, either delete it, or try and make it softer.

Nice stuff, get back into this ASAP please.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2011
Wow. I really like the one with the laptop and hand. It may not be original, but it's still pretty awesome.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Regarding the new one, it looks quite unpolished (did you freehand / tablet the whole thing?) where pen tooling could make it all nice and smooth and more like a vector and professional and what not. But otherwise it is hilarious, and I love it.

I'll give more rates on tags later when I feel up to it.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
If I were to pick a favourite, it would be this:

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k284/andytoe/bombandw.png

This looks absolutely stunning.
I prefer this over the coloured version, since the black & white add a certain sharpness to the explosion, and the concept with it's execution is just brilliant. Giant letters about to explode, splatters, the light, and the space the tag covers are elements that compliment each other so perfectly, I can hardly explain. The text's also getting the attention it deserves. I almost detest the fact that I can't tell you anything I dislike about it.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Woah, those latest tags are ridiculously good! Keep working on this style for a bit more!

DISINTIGRATElighter.png
One of the better vertical tags I've seen in my time. Anyways, the only criticism I'd have for this tag is perhaps to slightly blur the background effects right behind his head / shoulders area cause that top left corner is drawing focus a little bit more than it should.
Also, the text looks a tiny bit lq cause of the clipping mask, but I'm not really sure how you could fix it...

But yeah, the text box is great, I know it's just a white, semi transparent box, but it looks so nice there! The work with the straight lines are ridiculously good! Except perhaps that massive fat one on his left shoulder. It just looks too fat, doesn't blend in with the others...

lightanddark.png
My favourite tag from you ever, and way up there in my favourite tags of all time. The only criticism I'd have, literally is just to get a tiny bit more of the guy in the canvas. It looks amazing as is, but pushing him up a bit might alleviate some of that floating head which it verges on. Also in the bottom right corner is a tiny bit of one of your lines which looks a bit dodgy by itself (erase).

Amazing colours, amazing composition. Can I wear that beaut? :O

Back