• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] Hisuian Zoroark with Happy Hour move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Days
    • Seen Dec 4, 2023
    So a while back I bought the DLC and got this pokemon as a reward. I never realized it had a move to help make money in battles and I think I must have released the pokemon at some point, which I realized now that I need to make money to buy vitamins and stuff and I am so upset with myself.

I was wondering if someone has an extra, or one they don't want that they would be willing to trade. Just name what you want in return!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • So a while back I bought the DLC and got this pokemon as a reward. I never realized it had a move to help make money in battles and I think I must have released the pokemon at some point, which I realized now that I need to make money to buy vitamins and stuff and I am so upset with myself.

I was wondering if someone has an extra, or one they don't want that they would be willing to trade. Just name what you want in return!
    I'd love to help you! I can even give it to you for free! Just tell me what time! My time zone is EST by the way.

Days
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    I'd love to help you! I can even give it to you for free! Just tell me what time! My time zone is EST by the way.
    Hello! Is it possible for me to get one as well? I ended up buying the DLC a few days too late so I never received the code.

Days
    • Seen Jan 15, 2024
    I'm pretty much free this morning through afternoon if you wanna trade!
    Hey if you have any others somehow would you mind if I traded for one too? I've been trying forever to trade one in home but I can never seem to get one. Thank you in advance if you can!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back