• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ho-Oh Drawn by Me

Teapot Turret

Don't look in a Teapots stout!
Years
  • O.o? Got bored.

P5020114.jpg

NO FLASH

P5020115.jpg

FLASH

P5020116.jpg

NO FLASH 2

Yes, it's probably sloppy because it was 2 AM EST and I was about to pass out.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    It looks good. The wings need to be bigger though and the feathers near it's rear look off. Darker lines and light shading would look good. Nevertheless, awesome job.

cruzader019

Darkrai ReincarnatiOn~~
    Years
  • looks like binary has an eye for good drawings hehehe!!~~
    just noticed that the whole ho-oh looks like kind "stiff?" or sumthing like that?..
    need to improve the lines..draw the line more smoothly and avoid putting corners or sumthing that'll make ho-oh look like a stone heheh!! just that and i'm off heheh!!!

ForeLegend

Awesome Pikachu Face
    Years
  • The Wing to the right seems to be a bit small, the feather on the bottom seems to be a bit sloppy :paranoid:, and everything else looks great :D

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2010
    GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!! oh i so hate you! you can draw Ho-oh??????!!!!! bu i'm pretty good at mespirit...darn tails...

Danikamakaze

★ D a n d a n
    Years
  • It looks good. The wings need to be bigger though and the feathers near it's rear look off. Darker lines and light shading would look good. Nevertheless, awesome job.

Yeah I agree with Binary, it's wings definitely need to be bigger along with it's tail feathers, Ho-oh's body seems way too big to support the small wings so It wouldn't fly so well hehe.
    But for something you did at 2am that's pretty good :)

SkyAngel

~Perfect Harmony~
    Years
  • That looks really nice. Aside from the shading, lines, and size thing going on with the wings, the jaw is a little more pointy then it should be and ho oh is looking rather. um. plump? but other then all that, it looks wonderful. Good job. Especially if it was drawn at two in the morning.

mars714

Comic Maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    that's cool, really good. tail looks a bit bigger then it should, though.

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2019
    why can't I have that type of artistic ability!?!?!?!?!

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • It's done quite well, it's attitude is good, the left wing is a bit small in size though.

Anyways, your drawings need just a bit nourishment and you are off...

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    The wings do seem quite small. It would probably be better to lengthen them because Ho-Oh's focal point lies in its wings. Also, the legs are pretty plump, no? The tail also looks a bit too bushy. You might want to tone down the feathers on the upper part of Ho-Oh's tail.

Years
  • I think that looks fantastic. It's not too often you see hand drawn things anymore. I prefer them over the graphics. Great work. keep it up!

Back