• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HolidayHawk's Trading Post

Years
    Alright, let me preface this with saying I have no Shinies, no Event's and my biggest reason for posting this, I have no way to entralink with anyone, and therfore have a completely barren White Forest, so I have no means of acquiring a fair amount of the Pokemon I want. So, with that, I'll list everything I have, and things I want. If you would like details on a certain Pokemon, let me know either in this thread or by PM, and I'll post the details, as right now I don't know anything about Natures, EV's, IV's etc.

Available for Trade:

Standard

Woobat | Pidove | Darumaka | Patrat | Blitzle | Sigilyph | Timburr | Yamask | Foongus | Trubbish | Tympole | Deerling
    Swadloon | Karrablast | Basculin | Liepard | Vanillite | Klink | Drillburr | Joltik | Ferroseed | Tynamo | Boldore | Zebstrika
    Watchog | Litwick | Solrock | Lunatone | Pansear | Axew | Marowak | Audino | Gurrdurr | Cubchoo | Beartic | Stunfisk
    Shelmet | Meinfoo | Druddigon | Palpitoad | Cofagrigus | Rufflet | Amoongus | Durant | Bouffalant | Heatmor | Scraggy | Pelipper
    Delibird | Sawsbuck | Throh | Frillish | Fraxure | Stoutland | Buizel | Wingull | Krabby | Shellder | Corsola | Vanillish | Poliwag
    Dratini | Barboach | Poliwhirl | Finneon | Horsea | Dwebble | Lumineon | Beheeyem | Swanna | Fearow | Gligar | Golduck
    Goldeen | Tropius | Altaria | Drifblim | Swellow | Golbat | Paras | Ditto | Tangela | Heracross | Cherrim | Sunkern
    Combee | Gyrados | Clefairy | Piloswine | Emolga | Solosis | Pinsir | Unfezant

Dream World

Lickitung | Sunkern | Kangaskhan

Looking For:

Squirtel - Any Level, Stats, Don't mind, as long as it's decent and not a hack.
    Cydaquil - Any Level, Stats, Don't mind, as long as it's decent and not a hack.

and feel free to offer me anything even if it isn't on my wanted list!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2014
    Can you help with any of these?

Pokemon Needed:
    Snorut (Female w/ Ice Body) - Modest
    Sneasel (W/ Ice Punch) - Adamant
    Vanillite - Modest

Years
    Cool, PM when you're good to go! :)

PM Sent!

Is that Dream World Sunkern a female?

Unfortunately no, however here is more information in case you're still interested.

Sunkern Lv 10 (Male)
    Nature: Mild
    Ability: Early Bird
    Moves: Absorb, Growth, Mega Drain, Ingrain.

Can you help with any of these?

Pokemon Needed:
    Snorut (Female w/ Ice Body) - Modest
    Sneasel (W/ Ice Punch) - Adamant
    Vanillite - Modest

I have 7 of Vanillite.
    1 of each of the following.
    Timid, Quiet, Lax, Naive, Careful, Timid, and Sassy.

I'll go catch a modest and post when it when I have as well as sending you a PM.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    I can breed you an Abra. I managed to nab one before my White Forest went empty too.
    In return, I think I'd like your Pansear.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    I will be. Just give me about half an hour to breed, hatch, and complete this other trade. :3

Back