• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Horrible first art I did this year :P

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    I know it is horrid, but:
    Horrible first art I did this year :P

Moral of picture: Never ever use crayons unless you want to get your pictures as messy as this one :P
    Anyway this will be my RPG character if I join any RPGs in the future. I got my ideas for the picture from the girl character in Pokemon Trading Card Game 2.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Wow very Coo,it's sooo Colorful nah it's not messy at all crayons can always be hard to get perfect Great Job on it :)

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    To tell you the truth I think using something like crayons adds personality to the drawing. You did a great job using them, I know you're better than me at using crayons.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wow! That's so pretty! n_n You did a wonderful job, but I think that the head is a little big compared to the body, or did was that intended? n_n;

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    It wasn't (intended), sadly u_u;;
    That's my biggest mistake in drawing. I hope I can get the sizes correct the next time. I used a black marker for outline, mechanical pencil to draw and a black colour pencil to make the hair stand out. The rest are done completely with crayons.
    I just did one more which has Yellow on it. I'll try to get it coloured soon before CNY *hints* and no more crayons =D
    Anyway my current avatar might not last for long, probably for about one or two weeks =P

Last edited:

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Just in case u dunno what CNY is its Chinese New Year... and it's cool, no school and such... And yes, the proportions are a bit unevened but thats it... And those crayons are a bit messy, remind me of coloring in a coloring book. btw its really horrible... j/k

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    *gasp* How could you spoil the surprise!!! j/k anyway ;)
    So Omega how many days of CNY holidays will you get? It's about 2 days for me provided either one or both the days are on weekends?
    Thanks for the criticism though, I've got to work harder on improving ^_^

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    lol I PMed you on this and I still really like it! I think that the crayons are a nmore unioque use of meduim as they aren't used very often by most, especially in anime work, unless it's something chibi. Well done!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    When is Chinese New Year? (I'm just stupid. =P) I think that the crayons are a stroke of genius. =D

Back