• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] How can I fill the storage boxes with every species at the start of the game?

Years
  • I'm making a small boss rush game and I want every single Pokémon available from the start. Is there a script command for this? Any help would be appriciated.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2023
    Hey, no way, I'm also doing a boss rush game that required every single Pokemon available from start.
    Here is the code I used to get every pokemon to fill in the PC. Use this then call it from the Script event.

Code:
    def pbFillAllBoxes

added = 0
        box_qty = $PokemonStorage.maxPokemon(0)
        completed = true
        GameData::Species.each do |species_data|
          sp = species_data.species
          f = species_data.form
          # Record each form of each species as seen and owned
          if f == 0
            if species_data.single_gendered?
              g = (species_data.gender_ratio == :AlwaysFemale) ? 1 : 0
              $Trainer.pokedex.register(sp, g, f, false)
            else   # Both male and female
              $Trainer.pokedex.register(sp, 0, f, false)
              $Trainer.pokedex.register(sp, 1, f, false)
            end
            $Trainer.pokedex.set_owned(sp, false)
          elsif species_data.real_form_name && !species_data.real_form_name.empty?
            g = (species_data.gender_ratio == :AlwaysFemale) ? 1 : 0
            $Trainer.pokedex.register(sp, g, f, false)
          end
          # Add Pokémon (if form 0, i.e. one of each species)
          next if f != 0
          if added >= Settings::NUM_STORAGE_BOXES * box_qty
            completed = false
            next
          end
          added += 1
          $PokemonStorage[(added - 1) / box_qty, (added - 1) % box_qty] = Pokemon.new(sp, 50)
        end
      end

Days
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I'm making a small boss rush game and I want every single Pokémon available from the start. Is there a script command for this? Any help would be appriciated.
    Hi what ever happened to fire red 802? the download link is dead i was just wondering if i could play it.

Back